0. What did you change compared to the previous version?!
See the attached Changelog!
1. Will this work on the Dream (G1)?
No - I have no plans to support it.
2. I get errors while applying the update?!
ALWAYS check the md5sum to make sure the zip isn't corrupted.
3. I get "Verification failed" when applying the update.
Use a custom recovery with test-keys to apply the update.
4. Do I have to wipe?
Yes - I advise everyone to wipe to avoid issues.
If you're upgrading from a previous RAv1.6.x-ROM a wipe is not mandatory. If weird things happen, try wiping anyway before reporting issues.
5. I can't get adb/fastboot to work on my windows/mac/linux/hackingtosh?!
This question is not related to this ROM, please post your question in the general section so people can help you.
6. Battery life really sucks on this ROM.
Try scaling the CPU speed down manually.
7. Could you please release a new version with different CPU speed settings?
No - download a cpu-speed setting app and configure it yourself.
8. Application x is not working on your ROM!
Check if that application is Donut compliant.
9. Will you include more languages?
10. How do I change the HTC_IME language?
Check out this awesome blog : http://ostebaronen.dk/?p=190. If the keyboard doesn't change your language is probably not implemented.
11. I want the LatinIME keyboard back!
Grab it from a Donut ROM and push it to /system/app.
12. Will you include HTC exchange support?
No - I don't want to implement the HTC framework.
13. Will you release a lite-version of this ROM?
No - You can manually remove the apps you don't need from /system/app.
14. I can't install the media pack!
It's a normal zip file, just unzip it to the root of your SD-card.
15. Where can I find theme's for this ROM?
Check the theme section, MontAlbert ported some nice themes here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=544625
16. Does this ROM support Apps-to-sd, Compcache, Multi-touch, ...?
If it's not mentioned in the "supported features section" it's probably not supported ;)
17. I found a bug / I've a request or question, what should I do?!
Just post it in this thread, and I'll try to help you. Please don't send me a PM, I'll most probably not read it anyway.
18. Why don't you answer my question?
Because it's already answered in this FAQ.
19. When will you release a new version?
When it's ready. 1 day of delay for each time someone asks me.
There are plenty of music players for Android available in Play Store. They … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?