Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM | WWE | 23563 | 11 Jul 2010 | XDA_UC] NATF Fuze v6.0 Standard (Lite/Sense soon)

OP NotATreoFan

20th August 2009, 02:56 AM   |  #531  
Flag North Hollywood, CA
Thanks Meter: 0

122 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHComp

Bubble Breaker is broken - how will I survive! LOL

On a more serious note, I do get an error message. "SHCreateMenuBar Failed." Then "Cannot open Bubble Breaker resource file!" when I click on the error message.

Other than that, a very nice ROM. Thanks for all your persistence and hard work.

wow, if thats the case, how will time pass in the john?
20th August 2009, 03:15 AM   |  #532  

14 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobtWms

I started 5.4 this morning have and ran it all day w/o significant problem.....until now.

I'm unable to add or edit contacts. This behavior is same whether started from home screen or Start -->> Productivity -->> Contacts.

It seems that the bottom of the screen is truncated and I can't see all data fields for existing contact or when adding a new contact. Notice that the "Work Tel" is only partially visible and the scroll bar is at the bottom. I've rebooted numerous times.

Workaround: Add or edit contact using Gmail contacts and sync with Active Sync.

Yeah I had this same problem when i went to add custom ringtones for people.
20th August 2009, 03:46 AM   |  #533  
Thanks Meter: 2

153 posts
5.4 Standard Fuze
I'm having an issue with video playback when I try to load videos the device freezes or acts funny.
20th August 2009, 04:48 AM   |  #534  
Flag Central Kansas, USA

63 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotATreoFan

On a completely stock Fuze 5.4 Standard, I cannot reproduce this. I created a new contact, saved and quit back to Home, went back in, and was able to edit all fields without them being cut off.

All flashes done via usb, with sim and flash card removed, hard reset before screen alignment. All tests done with absolutely unmodified OS prior to inserting sim card installation and ActiveSync.

Hard reset NATF 5.4. Behavior continued.
Installed HTC 5.11.502.2 WWE. Behavior eliminated. All data fields visible on new contact entry page.
Installed NATF 5.4. Behavior returned, similar. There were a few more fields but still truncated at the bottom.
Reboot: behavior identical.

When flashing the second 5.4, I even chanted the secret sauce chant I learned when I was writing config.sys files on DOS 3.0. If I'm the only one effected, I gotta figure it's something in Kansas.

Leaving on a 4 day ordeal. Probably won't be available till next Wednesday.
20th August 2009, 06:33 AM   |  #535  

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by d96mbe

As mentioned before. Can confirm that closing the "connectionmanagersetup" (?) application solves the defunct screen. Even thoo there is no visible "X" button in the top right corner, clicking on the clock brings out the menu.

BR / Magnus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav5

Confirmed. Closing Connection manager solves screen corruption problem.

Confirmed for me too. Thanks for finding this out - I was hoping it was only a problem with 5.3 and then it happened in 5.4 as well - but awesome to find a solution!

UPDATE: Hmm, the Connection Manager popped up the first time I sync'd, but seems to have gone away on the 2nd sync

Cheers
Last edited by Skeletal; 20th August 2009 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Problem update
20th August 2009, 08:20 AM   |  #536  
Flag Chisinau

85 posts
More
i dont know how is in fuze version but in TP standard version bottom bar is "highest" in comparison width top bar menu? from registry i can modificate height?
20th August 2009, 09:02 AM   |  #537  
Flag North Hollywood, CA

122 posts
More
theres is no audio in any of the videos on the youtube app, anyone else experiencing this problem?
i had this problem on v5.3 too...is there a fix?
20th August 2009, 02:21 PM   |  #538  
Flag Washington DC

612 posts
More
Does this have .net 3.5 installed? I can't run CallCalendar!! Also, WTF is wrong with the volume keys?!
20th August 2009, 03:42 PM   |  #539  
Flag Boston

38 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3it3r

Also, WTF is wrong with the volume keys?!

I'm having a problem with the volume keys on calls. I thought I was having trouble with replacing the audiopara3 file, but it seems like (while on calls) the volume keys aren't working.
20th August 2009, 03:47 PM   |  #540  
Retired Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Flag Bensalem, PA
Thanks Meter: 10,677

11,800 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drugusv

i dont know how is in fuze version but in TP standard version bottom bar is "highest" in comparison width top bar menu? from registry i can modificate height?

No. this is the new "finger-friendly" soft key bar. It is larger by design in the newer builds.
Quote:

Does this have .net 3.5 installed? I can't run CallCalendar!!

See post #502 for fix.
Quote:

Also, WTF is wrong with the volume keys?!

Nothing. This is the new behavior for the OS builds. Pressing the Volume keys bring up the Title Bar list, and then when you press the volume icon there, you can change the volume. This prevents accidental volume changes by simply pressing the buttons.
Last edited by Captain_Throwback; 20th August 2009 at 03:50 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread