CyanogenMod - This is Bat Country! (EXPERIMENTAL) [9/18 - v184.108.40.206]
* Fix the bad signature on Phone.apk that was causing problems if you had wiped before installing
* Added another 1 to the version number
* Audio recording (camcorder) is fixed. ** DO NOT use the current volume hacks with this- they will break recording on Donut! **
* Fixed crash in Market notifications menu
* New Busybox + xbin stuff
* Updated Browser patches from Loccy
* Updated kernel
* More scheduler tweaks
* Removed the nasty/scary logging from HTC_IME
* Error checking during A2SD startup
* Fixed free memory calculation so swap is taken into account (thanks |Rain|)
* Fixed signature on the FilePicker apk
* Included new fix_permissions script
* A bunch of other small things
* Missed some kernel patches when I rebased from Google's tree (including multitouch)
* Really fixed compcache modules
* Updated BFS + tweaks
* Global Search is now location-enabled
* Added extra crispiness
* Fixed compcache modules
* Kernel in v4.1.9 was too big, preventing booting on some devices. Moved additional filesystems to modules.
* Camcorder is back, yay
* Fix the OpenGL breakage that occurred in 4.1.8
* Added some APNs
* Updated DroidSansFallback with additional glyphs
* Additional scheduler tweaks
* NO MORE CRASHES/ANRS/PANICS/INSANITY YAY!
* Lots of tweaks to take advantage of BFS in the framework (no keyboard lag, etc!)
* Readded GooglePartnerSetup, I think it's needed for the media uploader
* Now using the BFQ I/O scheduler, which seems like a good compromise between CFQ and the old anticipatory scheduler
* Fixed phone number parsing again
* FLAC and WMA should both be working again
* Meltus v7 volume mod
* This could probably be stable if the freaking camcorder worked.
* Updated BFS patch and kernel
* Updated Compcache patch
* Dalvik fix for BFS
* New HTC_IME ported from Hero
* Fixed Google suggestions for non-US locales
* Automatic crash data collection via apanic on boot
* Other stuff.. Hrmph.
* BIG PERFORMANCE INCREASE! CFS/Cgroups are out, BFS is in
* Fixed some HTC_IME issues
* Added apanic crash logging support
* Camcorder still broken, sorry.
* Fixed video (YouTube, etc)
* Fixed FilePicker (PDFViewer, etc)
* Improved speed at which the in-call screen is displayed
* Removed GooglePartnerSetup since it causes mass ANRs and it doesn't actually seem to do anything useful that I can figure out
* Should work better on Magic 32B now.
* Fixed protected apps issue
* Camcorder is still broken
* Lock screen is still default.. next version.
* Welcome to Android 1.6 (Donut)
* QuickOffice was removed since it's warez
* KNOWN ISSUES: Camcorder and PDFViewer not working (Camera works though)
* Lock screen is stock for now, next version will have Stericson's new one
* High Quality YouTube is goofy right now, will be fixed in next version.