Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,606 Members 48,802 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Is there a stable WM 6.5 ROM for the P3600 (NOT 3600i)?

Tip us?

doubleyou
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Is there a stable WM 6.5 ROM for the P3600 (NOT 3600i)?

Hi,
I have to flash the rom anyway (there are some strange things happening to my device, I fear it is hijacked). Since I am only an interested end user, not so much interested in testing - I would like to know whether I should use one of the latest WM6.5 or a stable WM6.1 rom. I already have a 6.1 rom, but a quite early one ([english ROM LVSW_Trinity_WM6_v2.0.1.1 (2007-05-27)]) and thus not so reliable.
The first issue, however is, since I own a P3600 (400 MHz only) with ROM: 128 MB and RAM: 64 MB SDRA only, whether WM 6.5 would ever run stable on this device. Does anyone have a well founded opinion on this issue?

Anyway, what would be the most stable version?
From my side, no language preference, English would be as fine as German.

Thank you for any kind response!

Sardanapalm
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default stable ROM

Hi,

Chanvi 's one are good ROM(s) .. On my opinion, i prefer the 6.1 rom with manila 2D more usable than 6.5 with CHome ...

I'use this : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=472178
"Update Feb-13-2009 : OS 21139.5.0.0 Manila 2D Iolite-Footprints .
This Rom is a hybrid WM 6.1/6.5"

Great ROM !

regards

matu
Old
Thanks Meter 1
[ROM] [WWE] Windows Phone 6.5 21815 by Savesaint [Online] [Updated 2009.06.18]
This one is more stable, then Chanvi's, from my opinion, i had much more bugs using different builds from chanvi's, even in different customisations.
Savesaint's has it's own bugs, and i can't customise it (because it's not a kitchen), but i prefer using that one.
But 3600's wm5 doesn't look like this one

mmringo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
the both sent ROM is 6.5 and as i know it always Memery hungry . does anubody knows whis ROM is the best in 6.1?

goalex
Old
(Last edited by goalex; 30th July 2009 at 05:44 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmringo View Post
the both sent ROM is 6.5 and as i know it always Memery hungry . does anubody knows whis ROM is the best in 6.1?
I use from 3 month now and i have no problem with FInixNOver 3.7.2 light, before i use FInixNOver 3.7.2 manilla and it work very good.I was change it becose in manilla i have 12 mb free memory and igo stops sometimes.

BoyWonder123
Old
Thanks Meter 0
this is another vote for the FInixNOver 3.7.2 light rom, for stability you cant get anything better than this ... i've tried a lot of roms and have allways gone back to this one.

I've tried all the 6.5 version roms and to be honest mate ... dont go there, they all have their issues.

opanda
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Wink give it a try to 6.5

I have been testing for a while now some 6.5 Roms. From my experience they have bugs, not all the programs can't work on 6.5, etc...

But I am confident since the savesaint 815 that we are going to have a very stable Rom soon. From my experience this was the best in 6.5 roms.

The few bugs that the rom have are solve by now.

xdapocket
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Cool Must wait developments... until Stable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by opanda View Post
I have been testing for a while now some 6.5 Roms. From my experience they have bugs, not all the programs can't work on 6.5, etc...

But I am confident since the savesaint 815 that we are going to have a very stable Rom soon. From my experience this was the best in 6.5 roms.

The few bugs that the rom have are solve by now.
Yeah

I agree, things got to get done. WM 6.5 it's not final version yet. Still in development from Microsoft... so got to wait a bit more so that we can really talk about a stable ROM.

Until there, with minor or sometimes a bit major bugs, the latest Builds are working better...

John-Wu
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by goalex View Post
I use from 3 month now and i have no problem with FInixNOver 3.7.2 light, before i use FInixNOver 3.7.2 manilla and it work very good.I was change it becose in manilla i have 12 mb free memory and igo stops sometimes.
hi,

where to get this light rom 3.7.2?

in the official thread, there is no links: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=506501

thanks
HTC one

goalex
Old
Thanks Meter 0
This is the link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=489029

Tags
which rom for 400hz p3600, wm 6.5 versus 6.1