Do you have ugly paint peel and scuff marks on your beloved BLUEANGEL?
Is your PIMPED BLUEANGEL starting to paint peel?
[TUTORIAL] On how to correctly PIMP YOU BLUEANGEL to last a thousand years.
Grit 100 Sandpaper
Grit 1000 Sandpaper
1) Disassemble your BLUEANGEL and STORED them from dust.
2) Rough sand your faceplate using Grit 100 sandpaper. Rough sand it will allow primer to bond better later.
3) Use an EPOXY FIXER to fix on any dings and dents. Buy those really good ones which allow you to sand and fill. Leave for it to heal, approx 2hrs.
4) Rough sand the EPOXY FIXER with Grit 100 sandpaper.
5) Spray a few light coats of Primers on the face plate. (You might need to sand the primers if you are not a skiled spray man). Primers will bond better on the rough surface on the face plate and will help spray paint to bond better too. This way, the paint will last longer and better.
6) Spray many (4-6) light coats of SPRAY PAINT on your face plate and wait for it to heal, approx 1 hr.
7) WET SAND the face plate SOFLTY and LIGHTLY with Grit 1000 sandpaper to a SMOOTH standard (this is very important.. this will give a good glossy shiny surface or a rough rugged suface.)
8) Spray 3 average coat of Lacquer and leave it for 24hrs for total healing. (Leaving it a few hrs is not enough..!! IM SERIOUS)
9) After the Lacquer has heal totally, Rub the face plate with RUBBING COMPUND to polish.. use micro fibre clothe.
THERE YOU GO!!! YOU FIXED A DING AND GOTTEN YOURSELF A NEW PIMPED BA!
IF I HAVE EXTRA TIME I WOULD HAVE ALSO RE-SPRAY MY MID PIECE.. ggrrr..