Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara: Modified Android L and Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and software enthusiasts. The … more
Thread Closed

[Theme]Teds Hero Theme{Total Awesomenicity!}{CyanogenMod 4.0.4}[UPDATED Sep. 18th!]

30th July 2009, 10:12 PM   |  #41  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brownsville, TX
Thanks Meter: 7

531 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis206

Quote:

AND PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS!
my theme is so heavily modified on v0.2 and it took off the restart option when you hold the power button... I cannot have the hero lock screen and that restart button at the same time!... I'm gonna try to get Cyanogen to help me out with this... so... people that are reading this... send Cyanogen some PM's so he can actually respond... I tried today and yesterday to contact him without any response... contact him on twitter or anything and tell him to send me a PM... please

By hero lockscreen, do you mean one you can pull down or just the graphic? And how does it look in landscape (there are instances where the phone is locked in landscape people! lol)?

I mean the graphic... the pull down lockscreen will require HEAVY mods... ah... and I'll also have to find a way to make it look good on landscape...
Last edited by Ted417; 30th July 2009 at 10:15 PM.
30th July 2009, 10:19 PM   |  #42  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brownsville, TX

531 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by .ili.music.ili.

It works for 3.6.8.1 version, it says so in the title, and I can confirm it works
Also you should add 5 screens to the theme, cyan's rom supports 5, but your theme disables it

umm... no it doesn't... -sigh-... I'm 16 years old and I do a little research before installing something... even themes... its Rogro's and Irrenhaus' launcher... just press menu on home and there will be "more" button... and you'll see what you can do... you can have up to 10 screens... not 3...
31st July 2009, 02:33 AM   |  #43  
Thanks Meter: 9

302 posts
Ok and we're waiting and we're waiting, and we're waiting but i'll wait cuz nabz hero is too damn buggy and yours is faster
31st July 2009, 03:20 AM   |  #44  
Thanks Meter: 19

679 posts
More
Thoughts for future releases:

hero widgets if possible....since htc music widget was the first step, hope that messages, calander and photo album could be considered too

thanks
31st July 2009, 05:58 AM   |  #45  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brownsville, TX

531 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x322a

Thoughts for future releases:

hero widgets if possible....since htc music widget was the first step, hope that messages, calander and photo album could be considered too

thanks

Updated my theme... sorry for the very long wait... my damn internet connection is at most 20kbps... so be veeeery patient with me... and please someone try it out for the newest cyanogen build!
31st July 2009, 06:54 AM   |  #46  
Thanks Meter: 19

363 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted417

Updated my theme... sorry for the very long wait... my damn internet connection is at most 20kbps... so be veeeery patient with me... and please someone try it out for the newest cyanogen build!

ok i dont know what i did but the it didnt work on 3.9.2 FYI hope the new update work thanks for your hard work
31st July 2009, 09:07 AM   |  #47  
Thanks Meter: 4

416 posts
Hey Ted where in the .zip is the files for the music widget?
31st July 2009, 09:27 AM   |  #48  
Thanks Meter: 0

42 posts
nice theme, but i got only 3 screens now got used to my 5 screens
31st July 2009, 11:27 AM   |  #49  
Flag Nottingham, England
Thanks Meter: 176

1,353 posts
More
Installed and working fine here on 3.6.8.2, only thing broken which you already know about is the power button menu everything else is fine.

Good work thanks!
31st July 2009, 02:00 PM   |  #50  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brownsville, TX

531 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thugmafia

ok i dont know what i did but the it didnt work on 3.9.2 FYI hope the new update work thanks for your hard work

hmm... you sure?... because its almost a whole different framework file... :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kyros_

Hey Ted where in the .zip is the files for the music widget?

Its in the app folder... its in the music.apk...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommeke4

nice theme, but i got only 3 screens now got used to my 5 screens

-siiiiiiiiiigh-... read this please(http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...92&postcount=1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratcom

Installed and working fine here on 3.6.8.2, only thing broken which you already know about is the power button menu everything else is fine.

Good work thanks!

?????... wait...... do you mean "3.6.8.1"... or "3.9.2"... or is there a new version of cyanogens... hmm... gotta go check now...

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.1, 4.0.4, awesomeness, cyanogenmod, hero, ted
Previous Thread Next Thread