Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[UPG 12 may 10][ROM][WWE][ITA]Miky 6682 WM6.5 build 23569.

OP miky6682

18th October 2009, 02:07 PM   |  #431  
flaviopac's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
1,730 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
More
Could you try to build a lighter version of your rom?
I downloaded it and compared to Onyx's one:
76.816kb VS 68.588kb

Your rom looks great, but I can't flash it on my poor ELF with all this memory gap...
18th October 2009, 04:12 PM   |  #432  
OP Senior Member
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 17
 
463 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaviopac

Could you try to build a lighter version of your rom?
I downloaded it and compared to Onyx's one:
76.816kb VS 68.588kb

Your rom looks great, but I can't flash it on my poor ELF with all this memory gap...

no problem for this. I could make a lighter version i'll see what i could remove.
I'm trying new manila 2d i get 31% of memory usage at startup.
18th October 2009, 04:44 PM   |  #433  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
I've just try your ROM. It looks great, everything is bigger and easier for finger. And it's also light, at least lighter than the Onyx one. When Idle your rom use up to 60% memory, while Onyx's about 72%.

But can you include the Rotate screen software (lol I don't know its name) like the one in Onyx 5.3 in your next build?

And I think it's a ROM problem. Sometimes my phone (Elf) just black out, and nothing happens when I press the power button. So I have to soft reset. This thing didnt happen when I use other ROMs.
18th October 2009, 04:56 PM   |  #434  
OP Senior Member
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 17
 
463 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by latanh

I've just try your ROM. It looks great, everything is bigger and easier for finger. And it's also light, at least lighter than the Onyx one. When Idle your rom use up to 60% memory, while Onyx's about 72%.

But can you include the Rotate screen software (lol I don't know its name) like the one in Onyx 5.3 in your next build?

And I think it's a ROM problem. Sometimes my phone (Elf) just black out, and nothing happens when I press the power button. So I have to soft reset. This thing didnt happen when I use other ROMs.

If you hold power button will open psshutxp if you press only power button screen will shut down, pressing power button again screen will turn on.
For screenrotate you can install its from a cab.
Last edited by miky6682; 18th October 2009 at 05:04 PM.
18th October 2009, 05:06 PM   |  #435  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Yeah, I knew it. But when I dont touch the phone for a while the screen turns off. Then when I press the button it just wont "wake up". Just a black screen. Have to soft reset.
18th October 2009, 05:12 PM   |  #436  
flaviopac's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
1,730 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miky6682

no problem for this. I could make a lighter version i'll see what i could remove.
I'm trying new manila 2d i get 31% of memory usage at startup.

Manila2D on Wm 6.5 build?

I need just more storage memory, because (as I read on latanh's post) program memory is quite fine!
18th October 2009, 05:21 PM   |  #437  
flaviopac's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
1,730 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by latanh

But can you include the Rotate screen software (lol I don't know its name) like the one in Onyx 5.3 in your next build?



Here you go!
Just place the 3 files in /windows folder
then create a shortcut of Rotate Screen.lnk to your start menu..

PS: You need Mortscript installed on your device
Attached Files
File Type: zip Rotate.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.2 KB, 11 views)
18th October 2009, 05:32 PM   |  #438  
OP Senior Member
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 17
 
463 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by latanh

Yeah, I knew it. But when I dont touch the phone for a while the screen turns off. Then when I press the button it just wont "wake up". Just a black screen. Have to soft reset.

Do you have an elf or elfin?
What ipl you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaviopac

Manila2D on Wm 6.5 build?

I need just more storage memory, because (as I read on latanh's post) program memory is quite fine!

There is somethings to do but this is manila running on my ROM.
Look at screenshot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	manila2.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	238332  
18th October 2009, 05:40 PM   |  #439  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
I have an Elf with IPL 1.15.0002
18th October 2009, 05:41 PM   |  #440  
flaviopac's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
1,730 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miky6682

There is somethings to do but this is manila running on my ROM.
Look at screenshot.


So build 23071 recooked has Manila2D? I didn't realise that... :P

And what about 23064? Is it a Titanium build?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes