5,606,465 Members 33,353 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Software making phones mic not work?

Tip us?

venner93
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Software making phones mic not work?

I have been using my touch pro 2 and all has been fine up until a couple of weeks ago when i received a phone call and the person could not hear me and after numerous calls i realized no one can hear me. when making a video no sound is picked up. So i did i hard reset and everything worked again but the other day i received a call and once again they could not hear me.

I have 2 things installed:
Dr jo's black TF3D skin
HD Tweak

PLEASE HELP

sirgal
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default HD Tweak...

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcanehacker View Post
Use HD Tweaks with caution.. Some of the tweaks might give issues on TP2.. For one, its a know issue that one or some of the volume tweak would disable sound on your TP2.. There after, you make calls and you can't hear the other side..
See above (posted by arcanehacker in another thread)... solution: uninstall HD Tweak

MJ

Supertrooper
Old
Thanks Meter 0
x2 Same thing happen to me. After a hard reset everything has been fine since.
HTC Leo HD2 Sold
Rhoduim Energy's Latest
Unlocked Fuze SOLD !!!
Juno/Shadow - Rom: 6.5 ver.5

arcanehacker
Old
(Last edited by arcanehacker; 30th July 2009 at 09:30 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by venner93 View Post
I have been using my touch pro 2 and all has been fine up until a couple of weeks ago when i received a phone call and the person could not hear me and after numerous calls i realized no one can hear me. when making a video no sound is picked up. So i did i hard reset and everything worked again but the other day i received a call and once again they could not hear me.

I have 2 things installed:
Dr jo's black TF3D skin
HD Tweak

PLEASE HELP
HD tweak most probably. Back tracking the changes or Uninstalling it might not work (it didn't work for me).. but do try that first. Else do a hard reset.. and again, use HD Tweak with caution.. Do not tweak things that relates to volume and even tf3d. Tweaks like increasing cache size, gylph cache, ringtime delay etc still ok. If possible, don't use for now till they decide to make a TP2 Tweak :P.. Find an alternative.. Yes its tedious but most of the tweaks in there can be done on other programs and registry editing.

jabberoo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi All

Interestingly, i to have had this issue with my TP2 intermitently over the last month with no hard reset to bring it back. It just seems to happen for a few calls, then comes good.

I have never installed HD Tweak...
Go figure.

Cheers
Jabberoo
Tags
hear, mic, not working