[APP]LockDevice [2009-08-26]. Ultralight app to lock after wakeup
Phone doesnt lock if there is a call in progress
1) Added an option to lock the device when a player (HTC player, WM Player, HTC FM Radio, etc) turns the screen off...
1) Added command argument. "lock". this will lock the device.
2) Added a link called "Lock Now" to lock now....
3) All the links are located in a folder called "Lock Device". (because there are 4 links and I dont want to fill the directory \windows\start menu (in your language) with many links
1) Commands support. The program LockDeviceGUI.exe supports 4 commands.
- enabled -> Enable LockDevice
- disabled -> Disable LockDevice
- wakeup -> Run Mode: Lock on wakeup
- screenoff -> Run Mode: Lock on screen off
Your can set one or two parameters. For example:
- 61#"\Archivos de programa\LockDevice\LockDeviceGUI.exe" disabled -> Disable LockDevice
- 61#"\Archivos de programa\LockDevice\LockDeviceGUI.exe" enabled screenoff -> Enable LockDevie and run mode set to "lock on screen off"
The installer creates out of the box two links in the system programs folder: EnableLock.lnk and DisableLock.lnk (The first with "enabled" parameter and the second one with "disabled" parameter).
1) The installer includes a little GUI program.
With this program you can configure how LockDevice must behave.
1) Enabled / Disabled
2) Work Mode:
2.1) Lock on wakeup. This is how works previous version. Pros: The program doesnt stay resident. Cons: The device must be "off" some seconds before windows really suspend the device. This time is longer with wifi active. So if you press power off and then power on quickly probably the device wont lock (because windows never suspended the device)
2.2) Lock on Screen off. Pros: The device is locked when the screen goes off so always works correctly. Cons: The program stays resident. Anyway the program is "paused" all the time so no CPU is used. the program stays sleeping until windows notifies it the screen is off. Then LockDevice lock the device and goes to sleep again
Please report any bug, suggestion, etc...
1) The device is locked directly using keybd_event. No sendkey.exe call . So smaller, quicker and no dependence of sendkey.exe configuration.
Today I ve been searching for a very little program, not resident in memory to lock my device on wakeup. There are other ones but I didnt find one that isnt resident in memory.
So I ve done quickly a very small program that is notified by windows when the device is woken up, so no resident, and executes \windows\endkey.exe. So if you ve configured your end key long press to lock the device then your device will be locked.
I ve tested it in my Touch Pro 2 and works.
I really needed it and maybe other people are in the same situation.