A fully skinnable (see post #2) shutdown application that asofiker asked me to come up with a long time ago and I've finally got it finished. It's written in Native Win32 C++, so the load speed is PDQ.
Screens (WVGA theme on my TP2):
- Shutdown actually works.*
- Fully skinnable, will work in any resolution.
- Full screen mode.
- Sleep / Light's out modes.
- Command Line (see "Usage").
- Map to Long press.
Usage (Command line):
You can call xdaShutdown command line as follows:
xdaShutdown /restart [/warn] - Soft resets the device. xdaShutdown /shutdown [/warn] - Power off the device. xdaShutdown /sleep - Put the device in Sleep mode. xdaShutdown /lightsout - Turn off the screen. /warn - issues a warning before performing the action.
Download full change log
-[BUG] Fixed command line bugs (would only shutdown)
-[TWK] Replaced Kernel IO Control with ExitWindowsEx(). This should ensure settings are saved upon restart / shutdown.
-[TWK] The Sleep / Light's out option simply overrides the action of the Sleep button to light's out - even if you have a seperate lights out button.
-[NEW] Ability to create a Long_press.lnk shortcut in \Windows\. Existing shortcut is backed up and restored if needed when removing the shortcut.
-[NEW] Various XML Changes, If you're new to skinning, just see post #2 and read up. If you're an existing skinner and want to see what's changed, read the full change log.
- Toshiba G900 Support
- TG01 Support
- Icon resources for shortcuts.
- New Skin with my releases.
- Device Locking.
- Custom Action Buttons?
- Option to use Manila Wallpaper.
- Full-Full Screen support (hide the bottom bar).
- Make it so we can have a semi transparent wallpaper that is your device's desktop - PM me if you can help .
- Today plugin?
- Skin Changer
- Actions in the XML are case sensitive.
- Remove 1px border around the BG.
- Shutdown Support on the following devices: Atom Life, Omnia (II?), Moto A3100 (WM 20780), Toshiba G900, Asus P320, Flame, KS20, Magician, Palm Treo Pro 850, Asus P527, Acer M900. (Anyone who knows how to fully power off these devices, let me know).
-Chourdakis Michael for his XML Lib.
-asofiker for the QVGA graphics.
-Olipro, cmonex, l3v5y and no2chem for general coding help.
-fards for the long press work around (until I get it in the app).
-All the Skinners
I have uploaded 3 versions (all with crappy graphics) for QVGA, VGA and WGVA.
There's also a Exe only, for those that don't want to lose their skin .