There are two cabs one for WM Pro, another for WM Standard.
Make sure you install the correct one for your device.
*Note: This application utilizes data connection. Unlimited data plan is recommended.
*Note: This application relies on third party webservices that are subject to change without notice.
*Note: Radar and Satellite data is not available in all regions.
- Gets weather radar for current GPS location or using cell towersSystem Requirements:
(to get location using cell towers uncheck "Use GPS" in Settings)
- Ability to manually enter location (see post #327)
- Click anywhere on the map to move to that location
- Different zoom levels
- Animated radar loop
- Multiple resolutions (VGA,QVGA,WVGA,WQVGA) Portrait/Landscape/Square
- Integrates with Showaco TitaniumWeather 4.2 PlugIn
- WinMo 6 or higherVersion History:
- .Net CF 3.5
- Option to show/hide GPS details on radar/satellite location update.
- Shows frame postion when in a loop (as -+----, --+---, etc.).
- Other minor improvements and code clean up.
- Autoupdate radar based on set interval (5 - 60 min, Settings -> Misc -> Auto update interval) (see post #327).
. . Tap Update -> Auto Update, then
. . Update -> Radar - will refresh radar image for current location every n minutes.
. . . - or -
. . Update -> Location + Radar - will acquire new position and get radar image for it every n minutes.
- Ability to store/open custom urls. (opens in your default browser) (see post #344)
. . You can pass application parameters into the urls using custom tags (see Tips & Tricks below)
- Tap and move the map feature.
- Thanks to siddsm we now have Australia radar available in the app!
- Satellite loop is now available for Europe, Africa (15 minute increments) and Asia (30 minute increments).
- Faster update speed.
- Option to show radar/satellite legend.
- Other minor improvements.
- Speed and stability improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
- Added option to cancel radar update.
- Other minor fixes.
- Some minor fixes.
- Added a version for WM Standard (non touchscreen).
- Other minor enhancements.
- Fixed a bug where culture specific decimal formatting prevented GPS fix in Raw interface mode.
- Fixed a bug where in some cases radar image was 1 hour older than what the app showed.
- Webservice enhancements.
- Fixed a bug where culture specific decimal formatting did not allow correct Radar/Satellite image to be downloaded.
- Fixed reg file to import the GPS Radar to the Titanium Weather (thanks MysticGenius)
- Minor fixes
2.0See it in action:
- New source of Map/Radar/Satellite data
- Support for more locations - USA, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, Brazil, Atlantic Ocean, Indian Ocean
(126W,50N - 66W,24N; 57.4922W,57.4922N - 57.4922E,57.4922S; 57.4923E,59.7901N - 116.7913E,59.7901S)
Go to http://www.gps-weather-radar.com to download latest version.
Just download the cab and run it on the device. Go under programs and click the GPSWeatherRadar icon to run the app.
Tips & Tricks:
- Sometimes radar/satellite image may not be displayed due to ... lack of rain in your area lucky you!
Try zooming out to a wider area, it most likely rains somewhere else
- To integrate with Showaco TitaniumWeather 4.2 PlugIn import "GPS WR Tit Wthr Add On.reg" file located in Program Files\GPSWeatherRadar after installation.
Or use this cab http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...7&d=1249440283 provided by climber1872000
- To back up settings make a copy of files lctn.xml and gwr.config located in Program Files\GPSWeatherRadar.
Custom URL tags:
#culture# - Current UI Culture (ex. "en-EN","ru-RU", etc.)
#region# - Region (ex. "NAM", "EUR"
#state# - State or province
#city# - City
#zip# - Postal code
#country# - Country
#animate# - Animate flag (1 or 0)
#lat# - Current Latitude as ##.############0
#lon# - Current Longitude as ###.############0
#geowidth# - Geowidth or Zoom level
#height# - Image height
#width# - Image width
#framecount# - Number of frames in a loop
#interval# - Loop interval