Originally Posted by singing hound
Downoaded it. Loaded it onto my TP2. Wished I hadn't. Performance is now dreadful!
Phone sticks in the call screen, and I've lost my licenced version of CoPilot.
I've downloaded it. Runs smooth, no problems. I updated my copilot last week with the one in the htc site. It wouldn't allow me to use my licence on it. Contacted copilot, they replied straight away with
Please proceed with the following instructions to allow you to activate successfully on the Touch Diamond 2 / Touch Pro 2.
1) Hard reset your device (as HTC stop CoPilot from being removed from the device once installed)
2) Download the latest installer from http://support-downloads.alk.com/cop...on-RPS-CAB.zip
3) Delete \Storage Card\CoPilot\Save
4) Unzip the above ZIP and it should contain a copilot.wm6ppc.cab
5) Download the map from our portal www.copilotlive.com/htc
6) Unzip the file and copy the folder CoPilot into your Storage Card
7) Install this on your device (navigate and tap it using File Explorer)
8) Once installed, Launch CoPilot
9) You will now be asked for a product key code
10) Select Manual Activation
11) Go to http://activate.alk.com
Your Product Key Code
Your License number (found on your device manual activation screen)
Your Email Address
12) When provided from the Activation Website with an Activation Code, tap NEXT on your device and enter this into your device
13) CoPilot should now activate successfully
I tried it using automatic activation and it worked.
After updating to this new rom, copilot remained in my program directory and was still activated. Not sure how they managed to do that.
Hope that helps