Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,468 Members 37,912 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New wm 6.5 (23017 ver 2.0) by AlekSS. Release 15.08

Tip us?

todread
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default excellent rom

i cant express how thankful i am for the rom.... however the bluetooth isn't working to well, whenever someone wants to bluetooth me an sound or picture they can never pick up my phone but when i do i search i am able to pick up their phone and i tried it with several phones ... i am still feeling my way around this stuff....any info is appreciated thanks guys....

stylez
Old
Moderator Committee - Assistant Forum Admin
Thanks Meter 507

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by todread View Post
i cant express how thankful i am for the rom.... however the bluetooth isn't working to well, whenever someone wants to bluetooth me an sound or picture they can never pick up my phone but when i do i search i am able to pick up their phone and i tried it with several phones ... i am still feeling my way around this stuff....any info is appreciated thanks guys....
Make sure accept beam is ticked under settings/connections/beam "may not be excat location" but easy to find..

MAKO / GROUPER / XOOM / G1

todread
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Bluetooth problem

yeah i did that to but like i said, i can connect to anyone but if someone was trying to connect or bluetooth something to my phone they couldnt find/discover my phone...

todread
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default thanks

thanks bro i got it sorted out apparently i had to go into the bluetooth settings and turn on visibility now here is my next question is there any application that can boost the volume i would have it up to the max and sometimes the person on the other end still sounds low.... thanks !!!!

faton83
Old
Thanks Meter 0
wow alekss, u did a very good job, i like this rom, but how can i get back the default icons on this rom????

girljam
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default system volume control

hi alexss. trying out your rom and love it so far. the only thing is, i'm having volume control problems. when in a call, the volume doesn't seem to change whether or not i turn it up and down with the jogger. i have the jogger set to scroll because the down on the dpad is not working, but it changes the volume fine for wmplayer. in call, the indicator shows it is changing up and down but no change in actual volume. any suggestions?

mwithers
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Version 2 looks great. I like the new icons. There is a problem with the in call volume however as noted above. Everything else appears to be working great though.

Burrrr12
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Just instaalled it as we speak! lets see the difference.

sherifrasheed
Old
Thanks Meter 1
this new wm 6.5 worked fine with S620, thanks

emo710n
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I can not select n copy the sms
please give me advice

thanks for shared