Home made cable
It's very simple to make the cable yourself. I have done it and it works perfectly...
What I did is the following:
1) I took the headset from my old Tytn II (or use the new one if you can lose it), and cut it just before the volume control (seen from the phone).
2) I cut open the usb connector, took off all plastic insulation (is some work) and disconnected all cables except for attachment number 7 (see figure), which is the antenna cable (this is the strand of small copper cables without further insulation around it).
3) I took a car charger and cut off the usb connector and soldered the two wires to attachment numbers 1 (red wire) and 5 (black wire).
Be very careful to solder very well, because you don't want any shortcuts...
Voila it's working.
Even better is the following (which I'm going to do now, now I know it's working):
1) Buy the following connector:
2) Solder a simple cable of about 0.7 mm^2 and 75 cm long to port 7 and solder the car charger to ports 1 and 5.
Combine this with the following software:
And you will have TMC available in IGO or other navigation software.
Hope to hear if it works (for me it does). I have TMC now and charging when using my IGO, and besides I can use my bluetooth carkit, because it doesn't think there is a headset connected to the usb!!!