A couple of days ago, I allready posted this thread but somehow nobody's responding.
Since last week I'm the owner of an HTC Hero. One of the features I like(d) most is the support for Push-mail. But since a few days it seems to be broken and I can't get it fixed.
I'm having Zarafa with Z-Push (open source Exchange-implementation) which worked fine first couple of days, but all of a sudden it stopped working. This is my config:
Zarafa mailserver on Debian Linux with Apache and (self-signed) SSL certificate. This is the configuration which worked until 2 days ago and nothing changed on that config.
This is what I tried:
- Turn phone off and on: Does not work
- Manually sync: Works; Push sometimes keeps working for up to one hour and then stops also.
- Disable downloading on arrival and start polling every [x] minutes/hours: Works
- Disable SSL (pushmail over http in stead of https): Does not work
- Remove and re-add account: Does not work
- Start using WiFi in stead of 3G: Does not work
I checked the serverlogs of of my mailserver but I can't find anything strange.
In another forum I found somebody who uses Exchange 2003 which stopped syncing after several days without any reason.
I'd like to keep using Push-mail because (AFAIK) it isn't exhausting the battery as much as polling every [x] minutes.
Does anybody have a clue on how to solve this or at least how to troubleshoot this?