Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,408 Members 53,437 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

OEM HTC Desktop Cradle

Tip us?
 
andyhud007
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 30
Join Date: Mar 2006
Default OEM HTC Desktop Cradle

I note the thread below for the cradle for Tmob TP2 but was wondering if anyone has bought/tried/tested the official HTC desktop cradle and its options (outputs etc)

http://www.htcaccessorystore.com/uk/....aspx?i=179339

Its about 34 in the UK and I'm just weighing up whether its worth the cost.

Many thanks

Andy
 
stunno
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 652
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Just outside the Smog
I took a hacksaw & a Dremmel to my Diamond cradle.

It might look a bit ropey when the phone isn't in it but I'm not there then!

When I am there the phone is init and it looks fine
So far:- P900 => C500 => Wizard => Prophet => Artemis => MDAC4 => Touch Pro 2 => Wildfire => Defy => Razr => SGS3 => Z2
 
Sampler
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Mar 2007
Have my TP2 in the post and have ordered one of these:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Desktop-Sync...d=9MBV0NZ7B0IZ
Looks similar to the one my Kaiser's sat in at the mo so should be ok.
 
andyhud007
Old
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 30
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sampler View Post
Have my TP2 in the post and have ordered one of these:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Desktop-Sync...d=9MBV0NZ7B0IZ
Looks similar to the one my Kaiser's sat in at the mo so should be ok.

Not bad at all! Let us know how it goes mate if thats ok!

Andy
 
sir_reign
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 21
Join Date: Feb 2008
I bought the OEM Cradle about a month ago, its much bigger than I expected and attacts dust worse than my PS3 but it looks great.

I've got the TV out plugged in as well as the AC charger and it works fine

Only downside I've found is that if you have any case on your phone it wont fit in the holder. Bought a silcone case after I dropped it and scrached the chome, now I have to take the case off everytime I want to charge
 
jbsf
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Sep 2009
I've been trying to find an HTC Made one specifically with the combination USB *and* battery charger slot as were available for the HTC 6700/Mogul [part # CRU 6800) ie not one of the cheapies after market with pretty shoddy battery fit..

Can't tell from the photo if the CRG 300 is that, or simply a USB charger cradle without the battery charger slot ?

http://www.windowsmobilenow.com/us/p...er=wmusfroogle

Any ideas/suggestions ? I bought my girlfriend one of the aftermarket versions for her ATT Tilt and it's been horrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyhud007 View Post
I note the thread below for the cradle for Tmob TP2 but was wondering if anyone has bought/tried/tested the official HTC desktop cradle and its options (outputs etc)

http://www.htcaccessorystore.com/uk/....aspx?i=179339

Its about 34 in the UK and I'm just weighing up whether its worth the cost.

Many thanks

Andy
 
MrGoodCat
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 44
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ventura
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsf View Post
I've been trying to find an HTC Made one specifically with the combination USB *and* battery charger slot as were available for the HTC 6700/Mogul [part # CRU 6800) ie not one of the cheapies after market with pretty shoddy battery fit..

Can't tell from the photo if the CRG 300 is that, or simply a USB charger cradle without the battery charger slot ?

http://www.windowsmobilenow.com/us/p...er=wmusfroogle

Any ideas/suggestions ? I bought my girlfriend one of the aftermarket versions for her ATT Tilt and it's been horrible.
well here is one that i found for the t-moble/gsm version

http://www.amazon.com/Battery-Europe...5140473&sr=8-1

it seems pretty nice, got 2 usb ports, one for charging the other for computer, and even an audio out. got the second battery charger as well. i have the cdma tp2 so i am awaiting an equivalent version. check it out though you may like it

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


MediaTek Releases Full Kernel Source for First Android One Devices

Those who might have thought that MediaTek wouldnever release working … more

Submitting a Patch to Gerrit – Featuring XplodWild – XDA Developer TV

Not every developer specializes in every area of … more

Learn How to Make a Live Wallpaper all by Yourself

Stillimages can bebeautiful, but some of you prefer to see animations on your screens. … more

Google Play Services Updated to Version 6.1

In addition to Android operating system proper, Google is focusing hard on giving the developers … more