Sorry about that.
I meant previously that I had reset all settings back to stock, and was just running the AudioPara3.csv tweak (which didn't seem to do much or anything at all).
I reverted back to stock again now, and am just running HD Tweak\Acoustic Settings\Normal. I tested the mic with a call and it does indeed work.
I can't really tell if the volume is louder though, I think it is, but it's just hard to compare. I had set it to Maximal before and could definitely tell a huge difference, so I guess that's what I'm aiming for, or at least intermediate, but for now the Normal setting will have to do. Thanks sir.