Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,073 Members 41,024 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

WM6.5 Cooking, What is the best 6.5 build to start cooking ??

Tip us?

guilleglad
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Smile WM6.5 Cooking, What is the best 6.5 build to start cooking ??

Hi there i'm starting with cooking 6.5 but i'd like to get started with a Clean Build so i can customize it just the way i want, so I'd like to read your opinions about what ROM should i get to begin the cooking... Thank you

ai6908
Old
Thanks Meter 265

DONATE TO ME
23601 sounds awesome!
Hit "THANKS" button if you like the above post!!
Moto Atrix HD ROM - Batakang
HTC Flyer (WiFi) ROM - Stock Honeycomb3.2 No Root
My UnderVolt Tweak for cfX

witschey
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I am using 23009 in my own ROMs. It is very stable and has no problems what-so-ever.

The maker of OsKitchen has tested 23016, and apparently it is visually the same as 23009, and also shows no problems. (so it is a more recent version, which is good, and also stable).

23028 has visual changes (upper bar and lower bars can expand to be finger friend), but there is some bugs. (graphics sometimes fail or freeze).

So if you want stability stick with 23009 or 23016. If you want to test the 'latest and greatest' and don't mind some visual bugs that may require you to reboot the device, then go for 23028 or above.

I want the new finger friendly toolbars, but I am not switching to a version that supports that feature until it is stable; and it currently is not. BTW the visual changes started with version 23022