Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,580 Members 40,685 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Hard-SPL Unlocker for Rhodium (AT&T Tilt 2) Released and Updated! New FAQ added!

Tip us?

cajunflavoredbob
Old
Thanks Meter 6801
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXR View Post

Oh, thank you!
It's not my phone so I read without trying, to lower the risc. But I just read the first pages and the last ones, so I thought I need a license to unlock.
I tried now and everything is fine.
You were able to get it to work then?

@JVH3 What's up, man? Still with WP7 or did you move on to iOS permanently?
¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯ New users: Please click HERE or HERE before posting ¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯

PHP Code:
public class XDA {
    public static 
void main(String[] args) {

System.out.println("XDA Member");
                if (
You beg for thanks) {

"Go Jump Off a Bridge!";
        }
    }

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord. –Proverbs 18:22 KJV
The Following User Says Thank You to cajunflavoredbob For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ZXR
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunflavoredbob View Post
Yes, there was no need for any license to get an unlocked HSPL.
The new ROM (Energy) is flashed now as well, the USSD codes are working and many more. My girfriend is really happy now.

cajunflavoredbob
Old
Thanks Meter 6801
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXR View Post
Yes, there was no need for any license to get an unlocked HSPL.
The new ROM (Energy) is flashed now as well, the USSD codes are working and many more. My girfriend is really happy now.
Happy to hear it. Take care.
¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯ New users: Please click HERE or HERE before posting ¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯

PHP Code:
public class XDA {
    public static 

if (
You beg for thanks) {

"Go Jump Off a Bridge!";
        }
    }

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord. –Proverbs 18:22 KJV

JVH3
Old
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 427

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

@JVH3 What's up, man? Still with WP7 or did you move on to iOS permanently?
Pretty much iOS. It's free. I plan to get a pre paid SIM to use on my LG Quantum though. And possibly a Micro SIM to SIM adaptor when Apollo comes out. Used my Quantum as a video recorder while snow boarding today.

Although I like many things about Windows Phone 7 better. What I like best about the iPhone is that work pays the bill so it's free.

A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato

JVH3 Energy Rhodium Tips Tricks and ROM Reviews and JVH3 Energy Raph ROM Reviews

Energy ROM FAQs Rhodium or the Rhaphael

Twitter Donations accepted at: Paypal

Created:
Manila 2.1, 2.5 Weather City Editor - Updated 1/5/2011

cajunflavoredbob
Old
Thanks Meter 6801
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVH3 View Post
Pretty much iOS. It's free. I plan to get a pre paid SIM to use on my LG Quantum though. And possibly a Micro SIM to SIM adaptor when Apollo comes out. Used my Quantum as a video recorder while snow boarding today.

Although I like many things about Windows Phone 7 better. What I like best about the iPhone is that work pays the bill so it's free.
Oh, snowboarding. Something I could never do. Too cold for me. The weather dropped under 60 degrees this weekend, and I've been a hermit the whole time. Glad to see you're still hanging around.

PHP Code:
public class XDA {
    public static 

if (
You beg for thanks) {

"Go Jump Off a Bridge!";
        }
    }

Maczuga
Old
Thanks Meter 38

DONATE TO ME
Any ideas what can be wrong with my Rhodium? I bought the new one yesterday, and when I'm trying to install the HSPL I'm getting this error:

Details:

RHOD100
SPL-0.88
Windows Mobile 6.5 Nordic Version.
ROM: 2.07.409.1
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	err.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	986988  

cajunflavoredbob
Old
Thanks Meter 6801
Default HSPL workaround

DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THIS

Sorry to Olipro and cmonex, but you guys haven't been around to support this software. Report this if anyone wants to. I'm tired of getting PMs to support someone else's software. If this post needs to be removed, then so be it.

What I'm posting here is basically a cracked version of the OliNex HSPL. Follow the instructions in the zip after you extract it. I take no responsibility for it, nor will I support it. This is for all Rhodium models including both GSM and CDMA models.

DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THIS
Attached Files
File Type: 7z SO_HSPL.7z - [Click for QR Code] (1.70 MB, 966 views)

PHP Code:
public class XDA {
    public static 

if (
You beg for thanks) {

"Go Jump Off a Bridge!";
        }
    }

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to cajunflavoredbob For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jackos
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 445
Quote:
DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THIS

Sorry to Olipro and cmonex, but you guys haven't been around to support this software. Report this if anyone wants to. I'm tired of getting PMs to support someone else's software. If this post needs to be removed, then so be it.

What I'm posting here is basically a cracked version of the OliNex HSPL. Follow the instructions in the zip after you extract it. I take no responsibility for it, nor will I support it. This is for all Rhodium models including both GSM and CDMA models.

DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THIS
I confirm that this is the OliNex HSPL loaded in a different way that bypasses the internet check. Please note that this fine isn't a virus, even if your AV software may tell you otherwise.
Read my reviews and editorials at ION!
"From my experience - it looks like the most popular ROMs have the worst memory management " - ultrashot

Primary: Sony Xperia Z2 D6503

Sold: Samsung Galaxy S III I9300, HTC Sensation Z710e, HTC Touch Pro2 T7373 (Sold to Skrobel)

Haswell RIG: MSI Z87 MPOWER; Intel Core i7-4770K; Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133Mhz CL11 16GB; 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 760 SC ACX w/ backplate SLI; Intel SSD 530 180GB; 2x WDC Black 3TB RAID0; 3x WDC Black 1TB RAID5; CHIEFTEC BPS-750C2; Fractal Design Define R3 w/ USB3; Logitech Performance Mouse MX + Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800; Samsung PX2370; Windows 8.1 RTM Genuine

The Following User Says Thank You to Jackos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ranomez
Old
Thanks Meter 111
Quote:
DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THIS

DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THIS
works, great thing, didnt know how to flash a friends tp2 after i flashed mine, also itd be easyer if ud add it to the 1st post
Register here on copy: https://copy.com?r=bhjtga and we will both get 5gb bonus space

List of devices:
HTC One X+ Vodafone-Main phone-ParanoidAndroid 4.4

Onda v975m-Main tablet device.

Sony Smartwatch 2

HTC Touch Pro 2 RHOD100_UK-Backup phone-CM7.

Archos101IT Gen8-Secondary tablet device-CM9.

koert17
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Sorry I was one of the annoying PM'ers, but thanks a lot for the solution.
Device: HTC Touch Diamond
Device: HTC Touch Pro 2