That exclude list is indeed perfect.
Perhaps it would be best to keep the essentials to the ROM that need to run from the main memory. Programs like google maps, youtube, facebook, and such can be added per the users discretion. Typically, I install all potentially heavy memory programs to the storage card.
1. Obviously WinMo 6.5 and all of its customizations.
2. I would like to see IE6 cache moved to the Storage Card.
3. An upgrade to Mobile Office (create new documents and copy and paste). Not sure if that is possible. Alternative would be adding Documents to Go.
4. Internet Sharing or WMWifiRouter.
5. Total Commander or Resco Explorer.
6. PHM Registry Editor.
7. Soft Reset Button.
To me, that would be the basics. Anything else could be added by the user later to their particular needs.
Verizon ---> HTC Ozone (Cedar)
Alltel ------> Palm Treo Pro (850e)
Alltel ------> HTC PPC6800 (Titan)
Alltel ------> Motorola Q
>>----> Search for the "Flying Dutchman" in Google Maps. <----<<