Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,503 Members 37,002 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

web2go (tzones) hack

Tip us?

goboi
Old
(Last edited by goboi; 29th August 2009 at 11:19 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default web2go (tzones) hack

Ok... I've been looking for two days now and am unable to find a good answer. Will the Dash 3G allow for using the standard web2go internet as I was able to on my first Dash (read: the ability to surf and/or use email)? I'm not looking to pay the "smartphone" plan/price if I don't have to. My Dash works great, but my 3g won't... why?

Bupahs
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by goboi View Post
Ok... I've been looking for two days now and am unable to find a good answer. Will the Dash 3G allow for using the standard web2go internet as I was able to on my first Dash (read: the ability to surf and/or use email)? I'm not looking to pay the "smartphone" plan/price if I don't have to. My Dash works great, but my 3g won't... why?
Why should it? How about you stop ripping off my service provider and forcing me to pay higher bills to cover the bandwidth you steal?
Keith (aka Bupahs)

"Doubt whom you will, but never yourself."

brad1825
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I'm sure it will work, as it works on all phones, even my iphone.
My question is...
Does it get tmobile 3G speeds?

nightryder21
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bupahs View Post
Why should it? How about you stop ripping off my service provider and forcing me to pay higher bills to cover the bandwidth you steal?
I'm sure your service provider will always charge more when they can. Why do you thing it costs me $20 for 2 lines for unlimited sms and mms when the bandwidth they use will never go up.
T-Mobile Dash - SOLD

T-Mobile HTC Dash 3G - SOLD

T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro 2 - SOLD

T-Mobile HTC HD2 - SOLD

T-Mobile HTC Radar 4G - My Current Love! Until Nokia comes w/ a flagship device to T-Mobile

Nokia ????? - Please come to T-mobile with a 4.3 in. screen, aluminum shell, 64 GB of storage or a microSD card slot, and Pureview!

Bupahs
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightryder21 View Post
I'm sure your service provider will always charge more when they can. Why do you thing it costs me $20 for 2 lines for unlimited sms and mms when the bandwidth they use will never go up.
Thats not the point now is it.
Keith (aka Bupahs)

"Doubt whom you will, but never yourself."

nightryder21
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I've done the hack too. It saves money. But when I upgraded to the $$85 unlimited voice plan for 2 lines they made me get rid of it.
T-Mobile Dash - SOLD

T-Mobile HTC Dash 3G - SOLD

T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro 2 - SOLD

T-Mobile HTC HD2 - SOLD

T-Mobile HTC Radar 4G - My Current Love! Until Nokia comes w/ a flagship device to T-Mobile

Nokia ????? - Please come to T-mobile with a 4.3 in. screen, aluminum shell, 64 GB of storage or a microSD card slot, and Pureview!
Tags
dash, dash3g, web2go / tzones