There are four CABs available to install. They require version 3.5 of the .NET Compact Framework, the program won't run without it.
Slide2ShutdownSetup_v1.1.CAB just installs the application without mapping it to the power key. QVGA/WQVGA version.
Slide2ShutdownPowerKeySetup_v1.1.CAB installs the application, and maps it to the power key so that it will automatically launch when you hold down the power key. QVGA/WQVGA version.
There's no elaborate skinning method built-in, but the graphics are all stored in the \gfx\ folder and you can change them at will. Just replace the BMP files with your own files of the same dimensions.
Multiple language support is now available. You will find the available languages in the \lang\ folder. To enable your chosen language, open the txt file and change the first line to say "1" instead of "0".
- Chinese (thanks winderp!)
- Czech (thanks RDT!)
- Danish (thanks TorbenKB!)
- German (thanks basthet!)
- Greek (thanks dancer_69!)
- Italian (thanks fuorionda!)
- Polish (thanks CZiPEN!)
- Russian (thanks Alexx~!)
- Spanish (thanks PabloMDiez!)
- FIXED: HTC devices should shutdown properly now. HUGE thank you to DaveShaw for helping me with this. I don't think Omnia devices will though. Please send me a PM if you know how to rectify this.
- ADDED: Support for multiple languages. French and German (thanks basthet!) included. See above for information on enabling this.
- Initial release
- BUG: Shutdown slider doesn't currently work well on many HTC phones (it only suspends), I'm looking into a fix.