Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,213 Members 39,828 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

need help about costmization

Tip us?
 
adwaitk007
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 218
Posts: 184
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jaysingpur

 
DONATE TO ME
Question need help about costmization

hi frdz!!

well i need help about costumization of today screen!!

is it possible to customize it as nokia allows???

means if i want the clock at middle not on top then can i do this???

i made deep search in my device but not get the solution!!

so any one of u know the solution then plz tell me!!

regards,
adwait
 
Addicted2xda
Old
#2  
Addicted2xda's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 136
Posts: 2,204
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kolkata, India
Quote:
Originally Posted by adwaitk007 View Post
hi frdz!!

well i need help about costumization of today screen!!

is it possible to customize it as nokia allows???

means if i want the clock at middle not on top then can i do this???

i made deep search in my device but not get the solution!!

so any one of u know the solution then plz tell me!!

regards,
adwait
To a certain extent you can.
As you can see, I do not have my device with me anymore. But I can give you some ideas:-
Settings->Today->Items, using the up and down button, you can change the order of display of the items.
But not to offend you, please dont compare customizability of WM devices with a S60 Device, its an insult.
You are new, just read a lot, you will soon forget your S60 Device. Trust me
I have ORD
LG Optimus G Pro (E988) on Stock KitKat ROM
Motorola Moto X on Stock ROM
Search before you post. READ before you flash!

Don't post Thanks, click the Thanks button
 
adwaitk007
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 218
Posts: 184
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jaysingpur

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted2xda View Post
To a certain extent you can.
As you can see, I do not have my device with me anymore. But I can give you some ideas:-
Settings->Today->Items, using the up and down button, you can change the order of display of the items.
But not to offend you, please dont compare customizability of WM devices with a S60 Device, its an insult.
You are new, just read a lot, you will soon forget your S60 Device. Trust me
yes dude!!

i know!! i never gonna compare those useless nokias!!

well i just want to compare wid "samsung touch mobile" as they provided the clock at left middle area!!

i also want to put my analogous clock at left middle!! that's why m asking about custamization!!

well about ur given process;
we can only change order when there are more than 2 items on today screen!!

but i need only clock!!!nothing else!! but it should be at middle!!as spb shell provides such customization,

but i don't want to use the whole shell!!

that's why m asking any way or trick!!!

thanks for ur responce
regards
adwait
 
lamborg
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 1,374
Join Date: Feb 2009
What I have found is you can customize it far more and better than any nokia phone...
You just need to search and find some info...

credits - robgee789
 
Addicted2xda
Old
#5  
Addicted2xda's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 136
Posts: 2,204
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kolkata, India
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborg View Post
What I have found is you can customize it far more and better than any nokia phone...
You just need to search and find some info...
1. Use SPB Mobile Shell
2. Use use Titanium (WM 6.5)
3. Use TouchFlow 2D
4. Use Point UI
..
...

There is practically no limit as to how much can customize it....
Go to the Dev / Hack Section... and search
I have ORD
LG Optimus G Pro (E988) on Stock KitKat ROM
Motorola Moto X on Stock ROM
Search before you post. READ before you flash!

Don't post Thanks, click the Thanks button
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes