Originally Posted by forelli
I'm happy it worked out for you, for me after 20 minutes it was over, and i was fighting 7 or 8 minutes trying to reflash due to the power button not responding although i installed the provided cab to fix the problem. I've read in miri's thread that some people experience some bugs which are not minor for me. So please PhamQuang, pimp my Blackstone with 23060 or 23420
Your wish has been answered, pity its still manila 2.1
WM6.5 ROM 1.59.841.67 - HTC TouchHD
=== === CE OS 5.2.23420 Build 234220.127.116.11
Version WM6.5 ROM V67 for TouchHD:
- V67 Build 23418.104.22.168 group with COM4.
CHARACTERISTICS OF V67:
- Core V67 with 23,420 running smoothly and quietly.
- Use the V67 version 2.1.19182825 Manila from ROM WM6.5 of HTC rhodium so the basic functions are familiar to most users TouchHD.
- The function of playing video, YouTube, links, ... normal operation.
- Desktop Notifications have been correct to open the Option option more widely to users as you like as you like.
- In ROM using the author's Task Icon Brians (XDA) and the application of Mod. Tom_codon.
With a reasonable number of edits to TouchHD
- Version V66 can be considered a version for those not really familiar with Manila 2.5.
DOWNLOAD LINK ROM V67 (Build 23422.214.171.124):