Track the Time You Waste on Social Media with Socials Addict

When you use your phone, you often don’t even realize how much time you … more

Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

{Official thread} New lockscreen.. Questions?

OP Stericson

8th September 2009, 01:38 AM   |  #21  
OP Retired Senior Mod / Senior Recognized Developer - Godfather of Android Theming
Thanks Meter: 382

1,193 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iCe87

thanks you for the answer...in this screenshot u can see the battery position and the sms icon (that appears decentralized)

thanks again..

Your using an old version. I can tell by that screenshots, all those problems have already been resolved.

Stericson
8th September 2009, 11:00 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 7

886 posts
More
how can I run the osaka color change.jar to change the colors to white is there a template i can use

what are the main files that need to be changed to enable ur amazing lockscreen also no rush but when do your going to complete the lockscreen like the music and messaging part
8th September 2009, 03:05 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 0

95 posts
excuse me..where i can find the newest version??
8th September 2009, 03:36 PM   |  #24  
OP Retired Senior Mod / Senior Recognized Developer - Godfather of Android Theming

1,193 posts
Latest files.... http://github.com/Stericson/Android-stuff/downloads

Also I dont know anything about osaka's colorchanger, will have to get with him on that.

Stericson
8th September 2009, 03:43 PM   |  #25  
Flag 10 5' 59" North, 84 16' 84" West
Thanks Meter: 229

1,865 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stericson

Latest files.... http://github.com/Stericson/Android-stuff/downloads

Also I dont know anything about osaka's colorchanger, will have to get with him on that.

Stericson

Is attachments.zip new? It shows a Sept.3 upload date. Just checking.....thanks for everything.

EDIT: What files do I need to push to just get the statusbar pulldown fix?
8th September 2009, 04:00 PM   |  #26  

1,193 posts
Whats your email, I havent uploaded those yet...I'll send them to you... or send me an email Stericson.G1@Gmail.com

Stericson
8th September 2009, 04:37 PM   |  #27  
Flag 10 5' 59" North, 84 16' 84" West
Thanks Meter: 229

1,865 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stericson

Whats your email, I havent uploaded those yet...I'll send them to you... or send me an email Stericson.G1@Gmail.com

Stericson

bkmo98@gmail.com please...thank you.
8th September 2009, 08:07 PM   |  #28  
Houston

462 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabzilla1990

how can I run the osaka color change.jar to change the colors to white is there a template i can use

what are the main files that need to be changed to enable ur amazing lockscreen also no rush but when do your going to complete the lockscreen like the music and messaging part

You need a theme template, cyan provides one in his thread, move services.jar, framework.jar, android.policy.jar, framework-res.apk, and settings.apk to the template and follow the instructions from the colorchange jar, it works just like if you were doing this on a regular theme template. I did this for my theme to get all my stuff white
Last edited by jdwme; 8th September 2009 at 08:12 PM.
8th September 2009, 08:52 PM   |  #29  

95 posts
Excuse me stericson..i have another problem..to modifing your framework (i only have replaced your .png files with the .png from my theme..)in my theme now,i can't visualize the hour in the statusbar,and the progress circle is still yellow (in my theme it's white)...what can i do??
8th September 2009, 09:25 PM   |  #30  

1,193 posts
I need screenshots please.

Stericson

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
stericson, stericson lockscreen
Previous Thread Next Thread