FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

Can't Download Some Apps to Rooted Phone?

111 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By dvice19, Senior Member on 8th September 2009, 02:22 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Is that true? It seems to be the way on my Rogers Magic with hofo rom. Let me know thanx...

8th September 2009, 02:26 AM |#2  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 0

More
specify which apps
8th September 2009, 02:41 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
It looks like only Colordict so far. Do you have that one?
8th September 2009, 02:51 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Whatever, it seems to work now. Don't know what happened there. Kill this thread.
8th September 2009, 02:54 AM |#5  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can I guess and say u were downloading multiple apps when colordict was only one that took ages to start its download?
8th September 2009, 02:59 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
No I was only trying Colordict and it kept saying "download unsuccessful." I'm just happy it works now. I was getting scared.
8th September 2009, 03:36 AM |#7  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 27

More
I am having the same problem. I purchased Bloo and I can't download it...
8th September 2009, 03:40 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
i went to an older version of hofo rom and it didn't work at first but then i rebooted and it worked again. so i'm gonna go back to the most recent hofo and see what happens...
8th September 2009, 05:23 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
tried it again on newest hofo and it won't download again. this time i tried with chris farley soundboard and it said "download unsuccessful"

it seems that anything that shows up as "protected" in the app, appmanager, cannot be downloaded. that's why i thought it was a root thing... but it seems to work on older hofo roms...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread