Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,959 Members 47,340 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

remove your_helpfull_hand

Tip us?

mebetterthenu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs down remove your_helpfull_hand

Who wants to join me in removing your_helpfull_hand i think he is just a rude person who goes up in ranks because he posts stupid degrading things. So what if its in the wrong section let the mods deal with them. Who cares if a newb types something in a thread that doesn't make sense, let him fiqure out he wont be answered. So whos with me in saying ban your_helpfull_hand for being more of a unhelpfull_hand.

bkmo
Old
Thanks Meter 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by mebetterthenu View Post
Who wants to join me in removing your_helpfull_hand i think he is just a rude person who goes up in ranks because he posts stupid degrading things. So what if its in the wrong section let the mods deal with them. Who cares if a newb types something in a thread that doesn't make sense, let him fiqure out he wont be answered. So whos with me in saying ban your_helpfull_hand for being more of a unhelpfull_hand.
You are the one that needs to be banned. Stop ****ting up this developers forum with your BS.
ATT HOXL ViperXL Rom
Att S3 747z Rom
Asus Transformer TF101 ARHD 3.4.2 ROM

mebetterthenu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkmo View Post
You are the one that needs to be banned. Stop ****ting up this developers forum with your BS.
i currently have made many contributions to the community but not here because of people like him thanks

tr.slate
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Out of all the useful threads that shouldnt have been locked but were, how are threads like this not getting locked? SERIOUSLY? All i want is a little consistency...

mebetterthenu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr.slate View Post
Out of all the useful threads that shouldnt have been locked but were, how are threads like this not getting locked? SERIOUSLY? All i want is a little consistency...
amen and proober people being banned for a week

Shane2
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Vote for yes, but this matter should really be referred to the staff
Devices: Google Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8 Inch LTE (SM-T315), Desktop PC with I7-2700K @ 4.8 GHZ, 8GB Ram,AMD R9 280X, Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z Motherboard.

Mookie_Jones
Old
Thanks Meter 2
+1

Cant lie.. Ive never heard of the guy but he hasnt created a useless post such as this..

I might suggest you two work it out/Push your uterus back in/ Or Swordfight using team shirts and skins..

the-equinoxe
Old
Retired Moderator
Thanks Meter 13
If "your_helpfull_hand" has posted any rude, racist or demeaning posts, please use the button to report the offending post.
The moderators will look into the report(s) and take care of the posts and/or user appropriately.

Regards,

EqX
Current device:
HTC One M7

12aon
Old
Developer Committee / Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 418

DONATE TO ME
In addition I would like to that I've talked to him and I do believe he is trying to change his ways.

To further address this topic like EqX said if you have a problem with someone take it up with us either by reporting the post or PMing us. Their will be no let's banthis user threads for obvious reasons.

Do realise that the dream and other android fora have been overcrowded. When people are squeezed together there will be friction, so instead of screaming at each other and adding to the clutter try to see the intentions and set each other right.

Tags
ban, remove, your_helpfull_hand
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe