Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,801 Members 44,270 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What Cookie version do you prefer ?
Cookie 1.8.5 290 7.97%
Cookie 2.0 1,262 34.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3640. You may not vote on this poll

R [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |July 4| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29022 * Sense 2021

Tip us?

jcterry
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Question Un-exclude tmail.exe?

So apparently I am in the minority since I don't see anyone else mentioning it, but I can't get the X button to close my mail inbox. I have removed it from the exceptions list in uTask and I verified that it was removed from the registry (HKCU/Software/ultrashot/UTask/ExclusiveList). But the X button still won't close my inbox. I say inbox because if open an individual email from the Sense tab, the X button will close the email.
Device: Tilt2
ROM: Energy.29020.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.May.14
Radio: 4.49.25.91

wmg316
Old
Thanks Meter 467
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcterry View Post
So apparently I am in the minority since I don't see anyone else mentioning it, but I can't get the X button to close my mail inbox. I have removed it from the exceptions list in uTask and I verified that it was removed from the registry (HKCU/Software/ultrashot/UTask/ExclusiveList). But the X button still won't close my inbox. I say inbox because if open an individual email from the Sense tab, the X button will close the email.
Maybe try a soft reset after saving your changes in uTask (i.e., removing tmail.exe from the exception list).

Removing tmail.exe from my exception list did not "close" the inbox after viewing an email selected from the inbox message list as expected (i.e., tmail.exe remained active)...until I soft reset.

I soft reset, and then went back to the Inbox...selected a message to view...closed the message and the inbox closed afterwards (i.e., tmail.exe was "killed").

Here is how uTask works on my device...

tmail.exe NOT in the uTask exception list:
When going to the Mail tab, and selecting Inbox to open the email client to view my inbox messages...and then opening an email message...when I close this one open message with the x button, the message will close, but so will the email client thus requiring that I again have to go into the Inbox again to see my list of messages.

tmail.exe in the uTask Exception list (preferred):
When going to the Mail tab, and selecting Inbox to open the email client to view my inbox messages...and then opening an email message...when I close this one open message with the x button, the email client will remain open at the Inbox at my list of messages. I can then choose another message...or choose the "x" to close my inbox.

Under both scenarios, selecting a message from the HTC Sense tab does not open the "inbox"...or email client...so there is only the message to be closed with the x button...and it closes properly.
HTC One (Dev Edition)

RETIRED:
HTC OneX Plus, HTC OneX, HTC Vivid, HTC Inspire 4G; HTC Tilt 2 (RHOD300); HTC Fuze

Get your new 2GB DropBox account today and receive an extra 250 MB of free bonus space!

| John 14:6 |
The Following User Says Thank You to wmg316 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

holmanm
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcterry View Post
Are you using QuickMenu? If so, there is an option for "short press of X button to minimize, long press to close" you might need to switch to "long press to minimize, short press to close".
Mike H
"Sarcasm Merchant" and Troll

AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note
Stock 4.0.4 (Rooted)

Acer A500 Tablet
Stock 4.0.3 (Rooted)
The Following User Says Thank You to holmanm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pink_floyd
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Thumbs up Just another thanks for the great ROM

Hi NRGZ28,

Flashed the April 29 ROM, and it looks and works great.
About time for another donation (10 euro).
Confirmation number: 0Y5092742B180093G
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pink_floyd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NRGZ28
Old
Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo - OP
Thanks Meter 10005
Quote:
Originally Posted by holmanm View Post
Are you using QuickMenu? If so, there is an option for "short press of X button to minimize, long press to close" you might need to switch to "long press to minimize, short press to close".
I've deleted the flame bait post after this one... Please refrain from doing that again. Let's keep the thread quiet, as it is
¯´·.¸¸. - Energy ROM Chef -.¸¸.·´¯

Click below for ROM threads

(OneX, OneS, Amaze, Sensation, HD2, EVO 4G, Inspire 4G, Vision, Incredible 2, Desire HD, MyTouch4G)
(Asus Transformer TF101 / TF201 / TF300 )
(Kindle Fire ROM)
(Motorola Razr M)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NRGZ28 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NRGZ28
Old
Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo - OP
Thanks Meter 10005
Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_floyd View Post
Hi NRGZ28,

Flashed the April 29 ROM, and it looks and works great.
About time for another donation (10 euro).
Confirmation number: 0Y5092742B180093G
Thank you very much
¯´·.¸¸. - Energy ROM Chef -.¸¸.·´¯

Click below for ROM threads

(OneX, OneS, Amaze, Sensation, HD2, EVO 4G, Inspire 4G, Vision, Incredible 2, Desire HD, MyTouch4G)
(Asus Transformer TF101 / TF201 / TF300 )
(Kindle Fire ROM)
(Motorola Razr M)

zengyee
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunflavoredbob View Post
I can't download from Hotfiles, That would be great if there are latest ROM on the Mirror site.
SPL: 0.85.OliNex
Radio:4.49.25.95
Protocol: 61.31tc.25.26H
ROM: Energy.RHODIUM.23569-23138-21680-21681-21683-23150-28244-29005-23150-29007-29017
XDAndroid(From7/1/2011):Titanium23569->21916+FRX06
Kernel:20110627_223755 > 20110711_082424
Rootfs:20110516-2d0bb0f
Initrd:20110429-a3eace0

jerryhou85
Old
Thanks Meter 58

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zengyee View Post
I can't download from Hotfiles, That would be great if there are latest ROM on the Mirror site.
You've got all the versions?! Nice work...干的漂亮!

cajunflavoredbob
Old
Thanks Meter 6807
Quote:
Originally Posted by zengyee View Post
New ROMs generally populate the mirror site after about 10 days or so. It depends on when the next batch come out, usually.
¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯ New users: Please click HERE or HERE before posting ¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯

PHP Code:
public class XDA {
    public static 
void main(String[] args) {

System.out.println("XDA Member");
                if (
You beg for thanks) {

"Go Jump Off a Bridge!";
        }
    }

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord. –Proverbs 18:22 KJV

GT247
Old
Thanks Meter 1567
Can someone explain how to map the PTT button to open the camera and shoot pics?
I used to use Rhodium Keyboard Controller and have tried it but it only turns the camera on, it wont snap pics

Tags
always the latest!, awesome, best eye candy, best rom for touch pro 2, best speed, best tilt2 rom, best tp2 rom, energyrom, godrom, joe bleau-free, manilla 2.1, manilla 2.5, nrgz28, sexy, stable, super, the best, the best rom ever, tp2 stable, very first cooked rom