Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: What Cookie version do you prefer ?
Cookie 1.8.5 291 7.99%
Cookie 2.0 1,263 34.68%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3642. You may not vote on this poll

R [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |July 4| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29022 * Sense 2021

OP NRGZ28

4th May 2011, 04:24 AM   |  #34801  
Flag Burleson, TX
Thanks Meter: 4

103 posts
More
Question Un-exclude tmail.exe?
So apparently I am in the minority since I don't see anyone else mentioning it, but I can't get the X button to close my mail inbox. I have removed it from the exceptions list in uTask and I verified that it was removed from the registry (HKCU/Software/ultrashot/UTask/ExclusiveList). But the X button still won't close my inbox. I say inbox because if open an individual email from the Sense tab, the X button will close the email.
4th May 2011, 06:21 AM   |  #34802  
Flag Tyler, TX
Thanks Meter: 468

1,521 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcterry

So apparently I am in the minority since I don't see anyone else mentioning it, but I can't get the X button to close my mail inbox. I have removed it from the exceptions list in uTask and I verified that it was removed from the registry (HKCU/Software/ultrashot/UTask/ExclusiveList). But the X button still won't close my inbox. I say inbox because if open an individual email from the Sense tab, the X button will close the email.

Maybe try a soft reset after saving your changes in uTask (i.e., removing tmail.exe from the exception list).

Removing tmail.exe from my exception list did not "close" the inbox after viewing an email selected from the inbox message list as expected (i.e., tmail.exe remained active)...until I soft reset.

I soft reset, and then went back to the Inbox...selected a message to view...closed the message and the inbox closed afterwards (i.e., tmail.exe was "killed").

Here is how uTask works on my device...

tmail.exe NOT in the uTask exception list:
When going to the Mail tab, and selecting Inbox to open the email client to view my inbox messages...and then opening an email message...when I close this one open message with the x button, the message will close, but so will the email client thus requiring that I again have to go into the Inbox again to see my list of messages.

tmail.exe in the uTask Exception list (preferred):
When going to the Mail tab, and selecting Inbox to open the email client to view my inbox messages...and then opening an email message...when I close this one open message with the x button, the email client will remain open at the Inbox at my list of messages. I can then choose another message...or choose the "x" to close my inbox.

Under both scenarios, selecting a message from the HTC Sense tab does not open the "inbox"...or email client...so there is only the message to be closed with the x button...and it closes properly.
The Following User Says Thank You to wmg316 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2011, 06:22 AM   |  #34803  
Thanks Meter: 22

654 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcterry

Are you using QuickMenu? If so, there is an option for "short press of X button to minimize, long press to close" you might need to switch to "long press to minimize, short press to close".
The Following User Says Thank You to holmanm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2011, 09:58 AM   |  #34804  
Flag Somewhere on the Veluwe
Thanks Meter: 13

48 posts
More
Thumbs up Just another thanks for the great ROM
Hi NRGZ28,

Flashed the April 29 ROM, and it looks and works great.
About time for another donation (10 euro).
Confirmation number: 0Y5092742B180093G
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pink_floyd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2011, 03:48 PM   |  #34805  
OP Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo
Flag XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 10,027

10,469 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by holmanm

Are you using QuickMenu? If so, there is an option for "short press of X button to minimize, long press to close" you might need to switch to "long press to minimize, short press to close".

I've deleted the flame bait post after this one... Please refrain from doing that again. Let's keep the thread quiet, as it is
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NRGZ28 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2011, 03:48 PM   |  #34806  
OP Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo
Flag XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 10,027

10,469 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_floyd

Hi NRGZ28,

Flashed the April 29 ROM, and it looks and works great.
About time for another donation (10 euro).
Confirmation number: 0Y5092742B180093G

Thank you very much
4th May 2011, 04:09 PM   |  #34807  
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 1

60 posts
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunflavoredbob

Energy ROM Mirror Site

I can't download from Hotfiles, That would be great if there are latest ROM on the Mirror site.
4th May 2011, 06:04 PM   |  #34808  
Flag Shenyang
Thanks Meter: 60

399 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zengyee

I can't download from Hotfiles, That would be great if there are latest ROM on the Mirror site.

You've got all the versions?! Nice work...干的漂亮!
4th May 2011, 11:12 PM   |  #34809  
Flag Your Basement
Thanks Meter: 6,811

9,608 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zengyee

New ROMs generally populate the mirror site after about 10 days or so. It depends on when the next batch come out, usually.
5th May 2011, 02:07 AM   |  #34810  
Flag Beautiful California
Thanks Meter: 1,598

1,631 posts
More
Can someone explain how to map the PTT button to open the camera and shoot pics?
I used to use Rhodium Keyboard Controller and have tried it but it only turns the camera on, it wont snap pics

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
always the latest!, awesome, best eye candy, best rom for touch pro 2, best speed, best tilt2 rom, best tp2 rom, energyrom, godrom, joe bleau-free, manilla 2.1, manilla 2.5, nrgz28, sexy, stable, super, the best, the best rom ever, tp2 stable, very first cooked rom
Previous Thread Next Thread