Logs your GPS Coordinates at an interval of 5 minutes
How does it work?
After running the application, it will turn ON your phone's GPS and log your current coordinates in a csv file. If it is able to get a valid coordinate, it will turn your GPS OFF and then wait for 5 minutes before turning it ON again.
- tapping on the panel will turn on the GPS
- first text line shows the status of CGPS (on/off)
- second text line shows the number of satellites and the status of your phone's GPS
- third line shows your Latitude and Longitude
- right soft key's function is to close/exit CPGS
- will allow you to send an sms to one of your contacts with your last logged GPS coordinate and also a link to open Google Maps (installation is required on the receiving phone) and point your location.
- tested on HTC Diamond 6.5 rom
- i don't have any icon for my panel (left image) maybe someone could share one for this plugin
A SMALL DONATION WOULD HELP A LOT