Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Deleted

[ROM][WM 6.5.3 - 28005][NLD|WWE][Version 1.9][Updated 28-11-2009]

OP Emrulez

18th October 2009, 08:05 PM   |  #21  
Emrulez's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 6
 
733 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Donate to Me
More
It seems the camera hardware button bug has returned in 1.3 NLD will upload a new fixed version tomorrow.

Changes:
Fixed the Camera bug
Changed pagepool to 6MB!
18th October 2009, 08:31 PM   |  #22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Smile Don't Stop Cooking
I agree with other posts please don't stop cooking, a lot of us are after these roms as intact as as MS intended as possible, I suspect people were waiting for the bugs to be fixed that you have reported in your other posts.

Great job fast and stable and just what I wanted so I can choose what programmes to install.
18th October 2009, 08:47 PM   |  #23  
Emrulez's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 6
 
733 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch3065

I agree with other posts please don't stop cooking, a lot of us are after these roms as intact as as MS intended as possible, I suspect people were waiting for the bugs to be fixed that you have reported in your other posts.

Great job fast and stable and just what I wanted so I can choose what programmes to install.

Thanx, but I am getting the impression that my roms arent used that much. I am not receving feedback as much as other rom cooks.

I am spending alot of time on cooking roms, fixing bugs etc. But it seems that it is not worth it.

I will continiou for now.

P.S: I still need someone to make screenshots of the rom with vSnap.

Currently I am testing an addon for the rom.
18th October 2009, 09:00 PM   |  #24  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Nice ROM! Thanks for cooking it! I have been using 1.1 for a week now and have found some bugs/room for improvement:
- Word completion does not work (which is handy for sms typing)
- Sms sometimes seems to crash occasionally (could be due to the hundreds of smses in my inbox... )
- Can you implement voice dialing?

Other than this I'm very happy with the ROM! Keep up the good work!
18th October 2009, 09:02 PM   |  #25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emrulez

Thanx, but I am getting the impression that my roms arent used that much. I am not receving feedback as much as other rom cooks.

I am spending alot of time on cooking roms, fixing bugs etc. But it seems that it is not worth it.

I will continiou for now.

P.S: I still need someone to make screenshots of the rom with vSnap.

Currently I am testing an addon for the rom.

I hope you'll continue to cook these delicious ROMs! Not much light and stable Dutch ROMS out there....
18th October 2009, 09:22 PM   |  #26  
Emrulez's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 6
 
733 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JvdBosch

Nice ROM! Thanks for cooking it! I have been using 1.1 for a week now and have found some bugs/room for improvement:
- Word completion does not work (which is handy for sms typing)
- Sms sometimes seems to crash occasionally (could be due to the hundreds of smses in my inbox... )
- Can you implement voice dialing?

Other than this I'm very happy with the ROM! Keep up the good work!

Try version 1.3 And report back, pherhaps the issues will be fixed.

- Word completion that must be the XT9 thingy right? Where can I turn it on so I can test it.

- The artemis is not the fastest or the one with alot of Ram so I think 100 smses could be to much to handle.

- Will try to implement it.
18th October 2009, 10:49 PM   |  #27  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emrulez

Thanx, but I am getting the impression that my roms arent used that much. I am not receving feedback as much as other rom cooks.

I am spending alot of time on cooking roms, fixing bugs etc. But it seems that it is not worth it.

I will continiou for now.

P.S: I still need someone to make screenshots of the rom with vSnap.

Currently I am testing an addon for the rom.

Well I really appreciate your effort. I will admit it is not the lightest rom, and maybe not the quickest which a lot of people are looking for, but it seems stable and I like the way it appears like an authentic MS build! I like the themes although I don't like any of the ringtones!

Keep up the good work

Screen shots attached for anyone interested.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	238407   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture001.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	238408   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture002.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	238409   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture003.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	238410   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture004.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	238411  
18th October 2009, 10:52 PM   |  #28  
Emrulez's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 6
 
733 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_lai82

Well I really appreciate your effort. I will admit it is not the lightest rom, and maybe not the quickest which a lot of people are looking for, but it seems stable and I like the way it appears like an authentic MS build! I like the themes although I don't like any of the ringtones!

Keep up the good work

Screen shots attached for anyone interested.

You are right, It is not the lightest or the fastest, I am not that good with optimisations.

But it is the most original one.

Thanx for the screenshots!
19th October 2009, 02:13 AM   |  #29  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
Thumbs up
Emrulez you're roms are very good especially NLD-dutch versions.I'm using one and beyond allready known bugs they working great.No memory leaks,stabil etc.
1st rom bugs
phone canvas
camera button
2nd rom
same problems
phone does not recognize 4GB memory card
3d rom
I'm going to test it in a few days

Don't stop the good work because there are many dutch speaking people which use youre roms.
19th October 2009, 08:15 AM   |  #30  
Levisallanon's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Enschede
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
I'm using version 1.2 NLD and today I set a alarm and locked the device (without code).
when the alarm went I was able to make it stop buy only by pressing the red phone button. the onscreen buttons didn't react. could this be solved or did I miss something ?

after that I'm not able to unlock the device again and I need to reset it.
btw from the roms I tested this one gave me the best performence till now.
Last edited by Levisallanon; 19th October 2009 at 08:17 AM.

Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes