Added Features include:
- Contacts’ individual Call Logs: Tap and hold on a contact, and click on Call History to bring up individual call logs.
- Accuracy Check on Recommended Contacts: Wondering if the accuracy for the contacts generated is correct? Go to Menu > Accuracy to find out the accuracy of the recommended contacts.
- Continuous page flip: You may now flip through the 4 pages of contacts continuously in a loop.
- Access to default contact page (or phone book): From the Menu > Contact you may access the default contact page or phone book on your device.
Download DialerAce Beta 2 here
CareAce.net is excited to introduce DialerAce, World’s 1st input-free, predictive dialer that guides your next call.
DialerAce, through its algorithm, actively recommends your next call based on your tendencies, habits, upcoming events and other information, such as birthday and anniversary.
Features (in both releases):
- Relationship Ratings: The number of stars indicates the relationship with the caller
- Recommend Indicators: This provides the reasons to why the caller showed up on the list:
- Clock: based on your call tendencies
- Calendar: based on upcoming event with the specific caller
- Missed call: based on any missed call that you may have received
- Cake: Birthday cake presents birthday as an event
- Hide Option: If you prefer to remove someone from the list, you may use the ‘Hide the Person’ feature by long-pressing on the contact
- Integration: DialerAce is also proud to integrate our popular Connecting Notifier in the package (available to be turned on and off in the menu)
- Default Button: The menu hardware button is automatically assigned to DialerAce following installation and soft reset. You can simply press a button see see who you are going to call next!
- Supported resolution: WQVGA(240 X 400), WVGA(480X800)
- Tested devices : Samsung Omnia (i900 WM6.1 and 6.5), Omnia II and HTC Touch Diamond 2
We are giving out $5 Amazon Gift cards to ALL participants who completes the survey and submit and a qualified DialerAce log file.
Click here for the survey page!