Hi everybody I'm a chinese user, when using hero with original rom, I noticed my sms was "eaten" by it, because I'm using a google weather service which send me a sms everyday at about 9 oçlock, sometimes there is a message tone but nothing was found inside inbox. After switching to Madaco 2.3 , the problem is still there, I've got no idea now. Your help will be appriciated, thanks all the same.
P.S. It's not caused by software I'm using, I'm not using any software related with phone function now. I'm also using the lastest EU RADIO.
P.S. 2 Recently I start recieving messages from number "9" , with characters irrecognizable in it.