After a long time when I could not continue programming, I am now again a little update. With this update, I will publish the source code, since I barely have time to make the program more.
Maybe find a programmer who put on my make more!
I will also, if I can not continue programming, trying to do here in this thread, give further support added ...
I have wrote a Program to change the vibration pattern for incoming calls, SMS and EMail.
!!! Use this tool at your own risk !!!
- Two separate Programms.One EXE for Configuration (VibroCFG) and one EXE for notification (Vibro).
- separately config Phone, SMS and EMail
- Vibration pattern set for Phone, SMS and EMail separately
- SMS and EMail vibration set in lengths in different
- Alternate SMS interception
- In what will be Profiel Vibrates
- Choose a Vibrator
- Cab-File that install the Programm
- Install the CAB on the Device
- Run VIBROCFG.EXE
- Setup Pattern -> Vibrate,Break,Vibrate,Break in ms
- Setup Profile -> In what is to be vibrated Profile (You can see the active Profile in your Phone, under the Profilesettings)
- Setup Vibrator-Nr -> Which vibrator works vibrate. Mostly the highest number.
- Configure SMS,EMail
- Press Exit in the Menu and the Programm Save the INI and Start the VIBRO.EXE
- When you reset you device. Vibro.Exe is in the Startup, so it runs automticly.(After you have Phoneservice)
- Pattern repeat x 1 -> The pattern that you have entered is repeated X times (e.g.:200,200,100,100 -> 200,200,100,100,200,200,100,100,200,200,100,100 ).
- You must check the Profile, you want to vibrate the pattern.
- If you want to Backup. Copy only the Vibro.ini...That's all.Vibro writes nothing to the Registry.
Vibro deactivates the vibration option in the Notification Settings. When you deinstall Vibro, you must set this option manually.Otherwise your phone does vibrate when a call or sms/email is incomming.
This Programm is my First APP I programm on the PPC, so it's not perfect. Please give me feedback as it works for you.
V1.5 - Publish Sourcecode - Some small changes - New Dutch language (thx frank) - New Bulgarian language (thx gregory69) V1.4 - Some small changes V1.3 - New Polish language (thx klekot) - Fix: Notification ton problem with some devices - Left/Right slide in VibroCFG remove... (Speed up/ Hope, the problem for Elena is repaired thereby) V1.2a - Remove: Debug-Mode (some Problems) - New: Language select at First-Start for VibroCFG V1.2 - Fix: EMail notificaton (Activesync/push/other) - New english Language (thx saumaun) - Remove: Fadeout time... - New: Debug-Mode for Vibro.exe V1.1 - Fix: If you change only the pattern, it is not saved. - Fix: Textbox in the Pattern-Settings. - Fix: Translation-File is in UTF-8 - Fix: Mute for SMS / E-Mail - Another try for Phone-Vibration end. - French (thx Albator V) - Russian (thx technicien) - Donate-Button in Menu -> About V1.0 - Two separate Programms.One EXE for Configuration (VibroCFG) and one EXE for notification (Vibro). - Configuration with new GUI. Better for qVGA,VGA,WVGA etc.. - SMS alternate interception. - EMail sound fixed. - smaller Memory usage. - Seperate languagefile for each language.(You can edit it with a Text-Editor. When you translte it to an other language send it to me. Referece is german...I have translate the german with googletranslator to english) V0.9a - Alternate SMS-Interception with Standrad SMS-Tone from WinMo - Bugfix tone-output for EMail.(i have forgot a dll) V0.9 - Alternate SMS-Interception (for HTC-Massagesystem) - Multilanguage (reference is German) V0.8 - Integrate EMail notification - Make a ReadMe (It is in the Cab. After install, you find it on "\Programm\Vibro\") V0.6 - Only on EXE - Some changes in the GUI - Volume Down can Mute Vibration - Some changes in some routines V0.5 - Sound length removed - another routine to determine the profile - When receiving an SMS in the vibration mode, was the standard SMS-Vibration output pattern. As I make this stop, they now have changed Profiel briefly Silent to vibrate the pattern. - Fix try 2: If second call is received, vibrate, no. (Can not test it myself) V0.4 - CAB File Install a shortcut into Startup to start at boot. - Separate pattern for PHONE and SMS - New GUI for VIBROCFG - Fix: VIBRO.EXE hide at Startup - Fix try: If second call is received, vibrate, no. (Can not test it myself) -> Try dosen't fix it. V0.3 - Vibration for SMS(no MMS,EMAIL) (The length of the sound file specifies the length of vibration) - SMS vibrate: Set Vibration in the Start->Settings->Notification->New SMS->Vibrate=On - SMS vibrate at the same Profile as the incoming call(Set in VIBROCFG.EXE) V0.2 - New Config-GUI - In English V0.1 - First Version
Click here if u want to get me a cup of coffee (PayPal)
P.S.:I'm German and I have to use the Google translator ..