Originally Posted by KingJaffe
it aborts soon as i choose the update. i have install 0.1 before. do i need to have 0.1 to install 0.6 then install 0.2?
Can u give me some infomation of your phone? Like i have in my signature?
If your phone doesn't have any obstacle, maybe there is some secret in how i did. These are how it happened.
1. Flush radix's 0.1 after wipe.
2. without reboot, flush radix's 0.2.
3. Reboot and using radix's 0.2 for a while includes few reboot.
4. Flush drizzy's 0.5 without wipe. I just forgot to wipe /data, but installing process said "formatting data". So, it might be wiped.
5. Without reboot, flush radix's 0.2 (no wipe).
6. Reboot and using it.
7. Flush drizzy's 0.6 without wipe. It did not say "fotmatting data". It said coping files...
8. Without reboot, flush radix's 0.2 (no wipe).
9. Reboot and using it.
I don't think this is a part of secrets, but my sdcard is goldcard.