True Silent Mode for Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The post True Silent Mode for Lollipop XDA Xposed Tuesday appeared first on … more

List of Edge Panel Compatible Apps

more

Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link

The post Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link appeared first on … more

Here’s What the HTC One M9 Camera Can Do

more
View Poll Results: Do you like it?
Yes, Keep up the work. 46 97.87%
No, I hate you for doing this. 1 2.13%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

Theme Gallery (webpage) Up And Running HERE!!

OP bj@punk-in.com

12th October 2009, 07:51 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
Theme Gallery Up And Running HERE!!

Ok I got the swine flu so I decided to do something productive. I have seen many posts on here talking about a theme page and no one made one that is gallery stile. Every one I found is like Themedroid (not functional yet) and others that are forum stile. So I sat down and made a gallery for them. I updated this with all the themes posted here on xda. Yes I sat down and added every theme I could find on xda to punk-in. If you would like your theme removed please email me the name of it and I will gladly remove it for you.

I do not take any credit for the themes I just wanted a better way to view what each looks like. Now make sure you view what is required to run the theme. I am not responsible for bricked phones. Also I had to break them down into old themes, cupcake themes and hero themes. Now If I get good feedback I will organize it much better but for now This is how it has to be.

http://www.punk-in.com/gallery/main.php


Thanks for your input,

bj@punk-in.com
Last edited by bj@punk-in.com; 12th October 2009 at 08:03 PM.
12th October 2009, 08:05 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
201 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
just took a very quick look at it because I have somewhere I have to get to. but it looked nice from what I saw. I will look more later. thanks
12th October 2009, 08:07 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc1337

just took a very quick look at it because I have somewhere I have to get to. but it looked nice from what I saw. I will look more later. thanks

Thanks, I appreciate the input.
12th October 2009, 08:09 PM   |  #4  
vidac1rca139's Avatar
Member
Flag Lost In The Reverie
Thanks Meter: 0
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
Sucks about you gettin swine flu but the site looks nice.
12th October 2009, 08:12 PM   |  #5  
eessel's Avatar
Senior Member
Little Rock, AR
Thanks Meter: 60
 
686 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bj@punk-in.com

Theme Gallery Up And Running HERE!!

Ok I got the swine flu so I decided to do something productive. I have seen many posts on here talking about a theme page and no one made one that is gallery stile. Every one I found is like Themedroid (not functional yet) and others that are forum stile. So I sat down and made a gallery for them. I updated this with all the themes posted here on xda. Yes I sat down and added every theme I could find on xda to punk-in. If you would like your theme removed please email me the name of it and I will gladly remove it for you.

I do not take any credit for the themes I just wanted a better way to view what each looks like. Now make sure you view what is required to run the theme. I am not responsible for bricked phones. Also I had to break them down into old themes, cupcake themes and hero themes. Now If I get good feedback I will organize it much better but for now This is how it has to be.

http://www.punk-in.com/gallery/main.php


Thanks for your input,

bj@punk-in.com

wow dude! What an implementation of a great idea! I like it! Good way to just scan through themes and see what they look like before even going to the threads! Congrats, dude!

PS: Sorry about the swine flu.
12th October 2009, 08:44 PM   |  #6  
speoples20's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
1,215 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
More
Not to shabby. Would be good for new people looking to check out themes. One thing I would change is you have 3 sections: Hero, Cupcake, and old. I would change Cupcake to just Android or something more general since cupcake is kind of old news now. Might confuse people running Donut.
12th October 2009, 10:01 PM   |  #7  
Smokuevo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Schaumburg
Thanks Meter: 36
 
693 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
More
how about section for themes for donut? :)
12th October 2009, 10:52 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
311 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Could you organize them by build?

Saw a few that I liked but none that would work for CM 4.1.999
12th October 2009, 11:09 PM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
201 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HooliganAMA

Could you organize them by build?

Saw a few that I liked but none that would work for CM 4.1.999

I think you should do that. Searching by build would be the easiest way for me to find a theme I like.
12th October 2009, 11:35 PM   |  #10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
@bj@punk-in.com

This is a really well put together site, thank you for taking the time to compile a list of themes out there.

PS: Sorry u got the swin flu

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes