Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Do you like it?
Yes, Keep up the work. 46 97.87%
No, I hate you for doing this. 1 2.13%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Theme Gallery (webpage) Up And Running HERE!!

OP bj@punk-in.com

12th October 2009, 07:51 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Theme Gallery Up And Running HERE!!

Ok I got the swine flu so I decided to do something productive. I have seen many posts on here talking about a theme page and no one made one that is gallery stile. Every one I found is like Themedroid (not functional yet) and others that are forum stile. So I sat down and made a gallery for them. I updated this with all the themes posted here on xda. Yes I sat down and added every theme I could find on xda to punk-in. If you would like your theme removed please email me the name of it and I will gladly remove it for you.

I do not take any credit for the themes I just wanted a better way to view what each looks like. Now make sure you view what is required to run the theme. I am not responsible for bricked phones. Also I had to break them down into old themes, cupcake themes and hero themes. Now If I get good feedback I will organize it much better but for now This is how it has to be.

http://www.punk-in.com/gallery/main.php

Thanks for your input,

bj@punk-in.com
Last edited by bj@punk-in.com; 12th October 2009 at 08:03 PM.
12th October 2009, 08:05 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

201 posts
More
just took a very quick look at it because I have somewhere I have to get to. but it looked nice from what I saw. I will look more later. thanks
12th October 2009, 08:07 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc1337

just took a very quick look at it because I have somewhere I have to get to. but it looked nice from what I saw. I will look more later. thanks

Thanks, I appreciate the input.
12th October 2009, 08:09 PM   |  #4  
Flag Lost In The Reverie

54 posts
More
Sucks about you gettin swine flu but the site looks nice.
12th October 2009, 08:12 PM   |  #5  
San Antonio, TX
Thanks Meter: 60

685 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bj@punk-in.com

Theme Gallery Up And Running HERE!!

Ok I got the swine flu so I decided to do something productive. I have seen many posts on here talking about a theme page and no one made one that is gallery stile. Every one I found is like Themedroid (not functional yet) and others that are forum stile. So I sat down and made a gallery for them. I updated this with all the themes posted here on xda. Yes I sat down and added every theme I could find on xda to punk-in. If you would like your theme removed please email me the name of it and I will gladly remove it for you.

I do not take any credit for the themes I just wanted a better way to view what each looks like. Now make sure you view what is required to run the theme. I am not responsible for bricked phones. Also I had to break them down into old themes, cupcake themes and hero themes. Now If I get good feedback I will organize it much better but for now This is how it has to be.

http://www.punk-in.com/gallery/main.php

Thanks for your input,

bj@punk-in.com

wow dude! What an implementation of a great idea! I like it! Good way to just scan through themes and see what they look like before even going to the threads! Congrats, dude!

PS: Sorry about the swine flu.
12th October 2009, 08:44 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 12

1,215 posts
More
Not to shabby. Would be good for new people looking to check out themes. One thing I would change is you have 3 sections: Hero, Cupcake, and old. I would change Cupcake to just Android or something more general since cupcake is kind of old news now. Might confuse people running Donut.
12th October 2009, 10:01 PM   |  #7  
Flag Schaumburg
Thanks Meter: 31

644 posts
More
how about section for themes for donut? :)
12th October 2009, 10:52 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 15

311 posts
More
Could you organize them by build?

Saw a few that I liked but none that would work for CM 4.1.999
12th October 2009, 11:09 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 1

201 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HooliganAMA

Could you organize them by build?

Saw a few that I liked but none that would work for CM 4.1.999

I think you should do that. Searching by build would be the easiest way for me to find a theme I like.
12th October 2009, 11:35 PM   |  #10  

35 posts
@bj@punk-in.com

This is a really well put together site, thank you for taking the time to compile a list of themes out there.

PS: Sorry u got the swin flu

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread