FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

View Poll Results: Do you like it?

Yes, Keep up the work.

46 Vote(s)
97.87%
No, I hate you for doing this.

1 Vote(s)
2.13%

Theme Gallery (webpage) Up And Running HERE!!

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By bj@punk-in.com, Junior Member on 12th October 2009, 06:51 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Theme Gallery Up And Running HERE!!

Ok I got the swine flu so I decided to do something productive. I have seen many posts on here talking about a theme page and no one made one that is gallery stile. Every one I found is like Themedroid (not functional yet) and others that are forum stile. So I sat down and made a gallery for them. I updated this with all the themes posted here on xda. Yes I sat down and added every theme I could find on xda to punk-in. If you would like your theme removed please email me the name of it and I will gladly remove it for you.

I do not take any credit for the themes I just wanted a better way to view what each looks like. Now make sure you view what is required to run the theme. I am not responsible for bricked phones. Also I had to break them down into old themes, cupcake themes and hero themes. Now If I get good feedback I will organize it much better but for now This is how it has to be.

http://www.punk-in.com/gallery/main.php

Thanks for your input,

bj@punk-in.com
Last edited by bj@punk-in.com; 12th October 2009 at 07:03 PM.

12th October 2009, 07:05 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
just took a very quick look at it because I have somewhere I have to get to. but it looked nice from what I saw. I will look more later. thanks
12th October 2009, 07:07 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc1337

just took a very quick look at it because I have somewhere I have to get to. but it looked nice from what I saw. I will look more later. thanks

Thanks, I appreciate the input.
12th October 2009, 07:09 PM |#4  
Flag Lost In The Reverie

More
Sucks about you gettin swine flu but the site looks nice.
12th October 2009, 07:12 PM |#5  
Little Rock, AR
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bj@punk-in.com

Theme Gallery Up And Running HERE!!

Ok I got the swine flu so I decided to do something productive. I have seen many posts on here talking about a theme page and no one made one that is gallery stile. Every one I found is like Themedroid (not functional yet) and others that are forum stile. So I sat down and made a gallery for them. I updated this with all the themes posted here on xda. Yes I sat down and added every theme I could find on xda to punk-in. If you would like your theme removed please email me the name of it and I will gladly remove it for you.

I do not take any credit for the themes I just wanted a better way to view what each looks like. Now make sure you view what is required to run the theme. I am not responsible for bricked phones. Also I had to break them down into old themes, cupcake themes and hero themes. Now If I get good feedback I will organize it much better but for now This is how it has to be.

http://www.punk-in.com/gallery/main.php

Thanks for your input,

bj@punk-in.com

wow dude! What an implementation of a great idea! I like it! Good way to just scan through themes and see what they look like before even going to the threads! Congrats, dude!

PS: Sorry about the swine flu.
12th October 2009, 07:44 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Not to shabby. Would be good for new people looking to check out themes. One thing I would change is you have 3 sections: Hero, Cupcake, and old. I would change Cupcake to just Android or something more general since cupcake is kind of old news now. Might confuse people running Donut.
12th October 2009, 09:01 PM |#7  
Flag Schaumburg
Thanks Meter: 46

More
how about section for themes for donut? :)
12th October 2009, 09:52 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Could you organize them by build?

Saw a few that I liked but none that would work for CM 4.1.999
12th October 2009, 10:09 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HooliganAMA

Could you organize them by build?

Saw a few that I liked but none that would work for CM 4.1.999

I think you should do that. Searching by build would be the easiest way for me to find a theme I like.
12th October 2009, 10:35 PM |#10  

More
@bj@punk-in.com

This is a really well put together site, thank you for taking the time to compile a list of themes out there.

PS: Sorry u got the swin flu
12th October 2009, 10:47 PM |#11  
Flag Irving, TX

More
Wow!
Thanks for taking the time to do this. It's great.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread