Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,490 Members 42,473 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[WWE][ROM] ★ ☆ ★ 23-Apr ● DeepShining 29019 | 21916 ● Rhod 2.10 Sense 2.5.2021 ★ ☆ ★

Tip us?

dotcompt
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 884

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by buttsbuttsbutts View Post
I have the following issues with this rom

Youtube: No Sound
Youtube: Landscape mode with the slider open, corrupted graphics (unusable)

Weather wallpaapers do not seem to stick the often unload and take awhile to reload on the home screen.
Saddly true, I am trying to fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ut0p1a View Post
I have to say that THIS is a great ROM, however, there are bugs and I hope you can iron these out.
#1. Opera10 I installed keep shutting down every 20 seconds - Works on other ROM, but does this with this rom.
#2. Doesn't open Opera9(included in the rom) at all. when go to Internet Folder> Click on Opera9> nada(does not nothing)
#3. IE also does not open as well.

Thanks and great job, man
Well opera 9 works very well in my device, maybe is because you have installed Opera 10 and none works. Try to unistall opera 10.

Take care
YOU CANīT RUSH PERFECTION

● Follow me on Twitter ●

● if you feel so ●

nihil38
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default deep shining 2.0

good to finally see the rom up
flashed, and here's my reactions
1) no end key
2) no sound youtube

opera etc working fine.
mem is a bit high though.

got this weird bug with phone ring - the phone doesn't sound when there's an incoming call (or vibrate etc.), and always reverts back to "ring 01 windows phone" - no sound. tried soft reset, changing ringtones etc. not happening. (sms alerts are fine though).

khtims
Old
Thanks Meter 1
does this ROM have voice command and CF .net 3.5 cooked in? I need a ROM with both already cooked in and not installed by cabs for a certain program I use to work properly. Thanks in advance for your reply.

master_brett
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Thought I had a winner

First of all, Love this ROM. It looks and runs great!

I've been flashing ROMs for the last couple of weeks. And, everyone seems to have it's 'deal breaker'

Doesn't work with my Exchange server, Weather service doesn't work, Won't answer the phone, etc.

I thought I had finally found 'the one' with this one. But, wouldn't you know it. It won't run my MS Office Communicator Mobile.

Everything else works so smoothly on this ROM, I would prefer to resolve the issue than continue to try other ROMs.

It seems to install fine. Then I configure it. (Server Name User/Pass etc.) Then when I hit 'Sign In' it does nothing. Like the button is broken. Once I exit the program. All subsequent runnings of the app simply pop it up for a split second, and then it closes. With it still running (during iniitial setup) the task manager reads "XPOPUPTOAST".

Any thoughts? Really appreciate all you do.

Thanks

notoriouslee
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thumbs up Quick Question

Is the Landscape 100% for the TP2 with this rom?...I'm a BIG FAN of your work. Keep it up. If i had the money i'd donate big time but for now all i have for you is props.

nihil38
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default more ..

one more that I just noticed:
if you play chess (rom provided) and press on menu/tools etc., the screen weird's out (over sized and out of format -non usable). also with some menus for other games.

all the best of luck for all these! and many thanks for working on these roms

telder
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Keyboard issue

so far I like the ROM, sense is great good work.

One problem, my Tilt2 now uses the HTC physical keyboard layout and not the one that matches the silkscreen

I've searched what I can think of with no luck, any ideas?

Thanks.

guy2545
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by master_brett View Post
First of all, Love this ROM. It looks and runs great!

I've been flashing ROMs for the last couple of weeks. And, everyone seems to have it's 'deal breaker'

Doesn't work with my Exchange server, Weather service doesn't work, Won't answer the phone, etc.

I thought I had finally found 'the one' with this one. But, wouldn't you know it. It won't run my MS Office Communicator Mobile.

Everything else works so smoothly on this ROM, I would prefer to resolve the issue than continue to try other ROMs.

It seems to install fine. Then I configure it. (Server Name User/Pass etc.) Then when I hit 'Sign In' it does nothing. Like the button is broken. Once I exit the program. All subsequent runnings of the app simply pop it up for a split second, and then it closes. With it still running (during iniitial setup) the task manager reads "XPOPUPTOAST".

Any thoughts? Really appreciate all you do.

Thanks
Since I am assuming you have a Tilt2, you need to use a ROM with the LEO dialer or the AT&T dialer. This ROM was original built with the Rhodium dialer but the chef was kind enough to recook a version with the LEO dialer found at the link below. I wish I could help with your MS Office communicator mobile, but I have never used it before.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=86
Current Japan Device: SE Xperia X10
Current ROM: Stock Gingerbread (once I get all the rain water out...)

Current US Device: Samsung Captivate
Current ROM: ICS Beta 2

Current Tablet: Nook Color
Current ROM: ICS Test build

Previous: HTC Pure(Topaz), IPhone 3Gs, HTC Fuze(Raphael), AT&T Tilt(Kaiser), HTC Tilt2(Rhodium)

guy2545
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by telder View Post
so far I like the ROM, sense is great good work.

One problem, my Tilt2 now uses the HTC physical keyboard layout and not the one that matches the silkscreen

I've searched what I can think of with no luck, any ideas?

Thanks.
From the wiki...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3&postcount=27
Current Japan Device: SE Xperia X10
Current ROM: Stock Gingerbread (once I get all the rain water out...)

Current US Device: Samsung Captivate
Current ROM: ICS Beta 2

Current Tablet: Nook Color
Current ROM: ICS Test build

Previous: HTC Pure(Topaz), IPhone 3Gs, HTC Fuze(Raphael), AT&T Tilt(Kaiser), HTC Tilt2(Rhodium)

dotcompt
Old
(Last edited by dotcompt; 20th November 2009 at 04:01 PM.)
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 884

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaragha View Post
quick update on bugs found till now:
1- long press end key not available
2- activesync freezes when seting up new partnership (tried reflashing another rom right after (worked), then back to deepshining2 (frozen screen again of winmobdevcentre)
3- pre-loaded advanced config wont launch with message: needs MS compact framework
4- when wifi disconnects on screen blackout, it wont always auto-reconnect when screen switches back on.

other than that everything looks great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hctp358 View Post
This seems to be quite light on memory usage, thanks!
The only "major" problem that I have found is Youtube working with no sound. Does Youtube client work ok with you guys?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ut0p1a View Post
I have to say that THIS is a great ROM, however, there are bugs and I hope you can iron these out.
#1. Opera10 -keep shutting down every 20 seconds while browsing - Works on other ROM, but doesn't work with this rom.
#2. Doesn't open Opera9(included in the rom) at all. when go to Internet Folder> Click on Opera9> nada(does nothing)
#3. IE also does not open as well.

Thanks and great job, man
Hi guys,

I am currently working on a new Rom (v3) and I will try to "crush" these bugs.

Version 3 will have WM6.5 21877 build, HTC Sense 2.5.1921 with Rhodium & Leo 1.48 latest SHIPPED ROM. Drivers were also updated so I hope some improvements on memory and perfomance.

To be released this evening or tomorrow morning.

See you soon.

Edit: BTW Opera 10 included, HTC icons added at start menu and a DeepShining (Manila Home\Lockscreen\start Menu) black wallpaper in case you want to give it a try.

For ATT users this Rom with Leo dialer later, I just hope someone could give ma a little feedback about the previous Rom. Is the dialer working, because I did not tested it?
YOU CANīT RUSH PERFECTION

● Follow me on Twitter ●

● if you feel so ●

Tags
awesome, best rom for touch pro 2, da bomb, deepshining rom, dotcompt at xda, dotcompt eats co0kies !!, dotcompt is a god, great, htc stock rom wm 6.5, speed and stable