5,593,587 Members 37,851 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[WWE][ROM] ★ ☆ ★ 23-Apr ● DeepShining 29019 | 21916 ● Rhod 2.10 Sense 2.5.2021 ★ ☆ ★

Tip us?

dewyke
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default help

hey guy im running 06-Mar-2010: DeepShining X5.21895 rom and i get the ere my phone will not come out f sleep mode is there a cab to ix this?
Useing Tilt by TA&T.

1milenia
Old
Thanks Meter 22
i see this post alot i have a tmobile tp2 and it has never happen to me ...is it only att user running into sleep mode

Scann69
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Has anybody tried installing Swype keyboard on the 21895 ROM? Does it work? I installed Dutty's Swype keyboard from http://htcpedia.com/duttys_ime_swype.../soft/leo-apps but it killed my OS by removing all my email accounts & disable my 3G connections. Even after uninstalling, it does not help I was using Jackos ROM.

Which is when i flashed to Deepshining but would still like to use Swype keyboard. Anybody knows if it works?
Current - gALaXy nOte 3 (Omega 11) + gALaXy gEar (rOotEd)

Collections
gALaXy nOte II <- hTc oNe X <- HTC Sensation (Elegancia™ ICS) <- HTC HD2-Android (CoreDroid) <- HTC Desire (✰.Reflex S Gingerbread) <- HTC Touch Pro 2 <- HTC Touch Pro <- HTC TyTN II <- HTC Touch Diamond (Gen-Y) <- HTC Touch (Onyx Ultimate) <- Dopod 838 Pro <- Dopod 818 (FInixNOver) <- Palm Treo 650 <- Palm Treo 300 <- Palm Treo 270 <- Palm Treo 180 <- Nokia 3210

superkevx
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scann69 View Post
Has anybody tried installing Swype keyboard on the 21895 ROM? Does it work? I installed Dutty's Swype keyboard from http://htcpedia.com/duttys_ime_swype.../soft/leo-apps but it killed my OS by removing all my email accounts & disable my 3G connections. Even after uninstalling, it does not help I was using Jackos ROM.

Which is when i flashed to Deepshining but would still like to use Swype keyboard. Anybody knows if it works?
the current deepshining roms should already have swype. click the right side of the keyboard button onscreen to choose it

dewyke
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Im running tilt2 with att and my phone will not stay in 3g is there a way to make it stay on 3g at all time unless there is not 3g but were i live it all 3g and my phone will not stay on 3g help?
Useing Tilt by TA&T.

Scann69
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by superkevx View Post
the current deepshining roms should already have swype. click the right side of the keyboard button onscreen to choose it
Ahhhh....thank you....don't know how i missed that

Sorry for the wasted space
Current - gALaXy nOte 3 (Omega 11) + gALaXy gEar (rOotEd)

Collections
gALaXy nOte II <- hTc oNe X <- HTC Sensation (Elegancia™ ICS) <- HTC HD2-Android (CoreDroid) <- HTC Desire (✰.Reflex S Gingerbread) <- HTC Touch Pro 2 <- HTC Touch Pro <- HTC TyTN II <- HTC Touch Diamond (Gen-Y) <- HTC Touch (Onyx Ultimate) <- Dopod 838 Pro <- Dopod 818 (FInixNOver) <- Palm Treo 650 <- Palm Treo 300 <- Palm Treo 270 <- Palm Treo 180 <- Nokia 3210

patcat007
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default X4 & X 5 Roms Sleep and Die

I must say that your last two ROms on the 21XXX build have been flawless. So Compliments on some great cooking.

However there are two issues which have bothered me on both X4 & X5. I have flashed the ROMS as per the prescribed proceedure of Stock ROM ---->X4/X5-----> Hard reset.

a) The screen just freezes over it becomes blank I dunno whether this is the SOD issue that people have been talking about in the forums, but i thought it was the 23XXX builds and not on the 21XXX builds. The phone wont come back on again until I have removed the battery from the back and reset the phone .

b) Would have an alternative to the wooden background on which the Windows log is there, thought your earlier screen on X4 looked better coordinate. Is there any way to change it.

The only mod that I have done to the standard ROM is used registry hack to enable BB Connect to work besides that nothing. Any help would be appreciated else I will have to be bored again.

noufalkan
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default I can not make it work!!!

I followed the instructions as you said.. But I get an error while hardSPL that "your device is already unlocked once". When i run custonRUU.exe it goes till progress bar on both PC and device and nothing happens for a while and gives an option to recover... I like this ROM very much. Please help me soon..

superkevx
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by noufalkan View Post
I followed the instructions as you said.. But I get an error while hardSPL that "your device is already unlocked once". When i run custonRUU.exe it goes till progress bar on both PC and device and nothing happens for a while and gives an option to recover... I like this ROM very much. Please help me soon..
sure you dont have a cdma phone? if it says your device is already unlocked once it usually means your phone is already hardspl'd.

noufalkan
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by superkevx View Post
sure you dont have a cdma phone? if it says your device is already unlocked once it usually means your phone is already hardspl'd.
Thanx Superkevx for quick reply.
Ya.. It's not a CDMA phone. It's a stand alone handy with ROM ver: 1.86.401.1. What should I do next to make it work???

Tags
awesome, best rom for touch pro 2, da bomb, deepshining rom, dotcompt at xda, dotcompt eats co0kies !!, dotcompt is a god, great, htc stock rom wm 6.5, speed and stable