FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[WWE][ROM] ★ ☆ ★ 23-Apr ● DeepShining 29019 | 21916 ● Rhod 2.10 Sense 2.5.2021 ★ ☆ ★

2,086 posts
Thanks Meter: 884
 
By dotcompt, Retired Recognized Developer on 15th October 2009, 09:49 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd November 2010, 03:27 PM |#4281  
redpoint73's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,096
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabri181818


Quote:
Originally Posted by fishlipsboy

X11.23142.CHT you can't rearrange the tabs. Cal history still appears second, even though I moved it to the end. I re-downloaded after you said you uploaded the wrong ROM, so it is the latest one.

yes I've the same problem, there was also in the old 23139


Trying out the Nov. 1 Cookie version, and I have this issue also. Removing the tabs works fine, but rearranging them does nothing. Sense restarts like its supposed to, but the tabs are in the same order as the original"default". The settings/personalization screen shows the "customized" order I selected, contrary to the actual order of the tabs.

Any fix for this? Is this working correctly for any other Tilt 2 owners on the Cookie version?

UPDATE: I've had 2 SODs within 2 hours of flashing. Possibly a bad flash is the cause of the SODs and the tab issue? I followed the recommended sequence of Task29>flash HTC S2 Stock Euro ROM>flash Deep Shining>Hard Reset.
Last edited by redpoint73; 2nd November 2010 at 04:45 PM.
 
 
2nd November 2010, 10:37 PM |#4282  
dotcompt's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 884
 
Donate to Me
More
DeepShining Touchstone released
Hi guys,

Ive received severall requests to make a "naked" or "stripped" Rom so I decided to do it.

Touchstone is based on DeepShining X11.Sense, it has all battery, speed and stability perfomance but with no extra tabs and very few apps, bottom line is a kind of Stock Rom with my personnal touch, tweaks and improvements

details:

02-Nov-2010: DeepShining X11.23144.Touchstone details:
. DeepShining "Stripped" Rom
. Low Memory footprint
. Manila 2.5.2018
. COM3 23144 Build
. No extra Tabs or extra apps
. No taskmanagers to avoid lockups
. Opera backspace working (issue from deepshining sense)

Download

Enjoy it
3rd November 2010, 02:16 AM |#4283  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
For the Touchstone, is it possible to install some extra tabs seperately? I think I would only use the Music, Weather, Documents tabs. Is that possible with Touchstone?
3rd November 2010, 04:03 AM |#4284  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint73

Trying out the Nov. 1 Cookie version, and I have this issue also. Removing the tabs works fine, but rearranging them does nothing. Sense restarts like its supposed to, but the tabs are in the same order as the original"default". The settings/personalization screen shows the "customized" order I selected, contrary to the actual order of the tabs.

Any fix for this? Is this working correctly for any other Tilt 2 owners on the Cookie version?

UPDATE: I've had 2 SODs within 2 hours of flashing. Possibly a bad flash is the cause of the SODs and the tab issue? I followed the recommended sequence of Task29>flash HTC S2 Stock Euro ROM>flash Deep Shining>Hard Reset.

There is no Nov 1st Cookie version He hasn't updated it yet. Only the Sense and that new slim ROM were updated. So you simply flashed the same older ROM! hehe
3rd November 2010, 10:03 AM |#4285  
Senior Member
Flag Near Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Talking awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcompt

Hi guys,

Ive received severall requests to make a "naked" or "stripped" Rom so I decided to do it.

Touchstone is based on DeepShining X11.Sense, it has all battery, speed and stability perfomance but with no extra tabs and very few apps, bottom line is a kind of Stock Rom with my personnal touch, tweaks and improvements

details:

02-Nov-2010: DeepShining X11.23144.Touchstone details:
. DeepShining "Stripped" Rom
. Low Memory footprint
. Manila 2.5.2018
. COM3 23144 Build
. No extra Tabs or extra apps
. No taskmanagers to avoid lockups
. Opera backspace working (issue from deepshining sense)

Download

Enjoy it

Will test this one out (just flashed it) and comment how great it is.
Great you've cooked it so fast

Thanks again for the naked, standard, stripped, eeehm, Touchstone ROM
3rd November 2010, 10:16 AM |#4286  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thumbs up WOW
Touchstone is awesome, fast, stable and lots of free Ram. This Rom is a milestone.

Thanks a lot dot
3rd November 2010, 04:05 PM |#4287  
El Nino1977's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Peterborough
Thanks Meter: 2,306
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint73

Trying out the Nov. 1 Cookie version, and I have this issue also. Removing the tabs works fine, but rearranging them does nothing. Sense restarts like its supposed to, but the tabs are in the same order as the original"default". The settings/personalization screen shows the "customized" order I selected, contrary to the actual order of the tabs.

Any fix for this? Is this working correctly for any other Tilt 2 owners on the Cookie version?

A soft reset or 2 after sense has reloaded sets the tabs. I had the same problem on another rom.
3rd November 2010, 10:50 PM |#4288  
dotcompt's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 884
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nino1977

A soft reset or 2 after sense has reloaded sets the tabs. I had the same problem on another rom.

It seems that this problem is generated by the TV Tab, no solution yet.
4th November 2010, 09:33 AM |#4289  
Senior Member
Flag Near Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Smile comment on the Touchstone
The Touchstone is a great rom.
Speedy, stock just the way i want it.

- The only bad thing I can think of is the Twitter TAB/APP:
When I receive new Tweets I can't scroll up.
I can do it a little bit but it returns to the tweet before the "update".
Not a big problem, when i change tabs (to another and back) i start at the top of the messages. I'll search arround for this bug but i think it's in the manila version (had it before on some roms)
4th November 2010, 02:19 PM |#4290  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
task managers
hi
wanted to let everyone know that arkswitch task manager causes the same sod issue that mmtask manager does.
has anyone found a finger friendly task manager that works with the newer ms build?

running deepshing x11 without mmtask manager
4th November 2010, 03:08 PM |#4291  
dotcompt's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 884
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigchrizzieboy

The Touchstone is a great rom.
Speedy, stock just the way i want it.

- The only bad thing I can think of is the Twitter TAB/APP:
When I receive new Tweets I can't scroll up.
I can do it a little bit but it returns to the tweet before the "update".
Not a big problem, when i change tabs (to another and back) i start at the top of the messages. I'll search arround for this bug but i think it's in the manila version (had it before on some roms)

yep, thats related with Manila Core 2018 (used in all deepshining Roms) from Oboe (Asia). Oboe does not support Twitter (chinese laws ) and this is why we all have the scrolling issues. So Why do I use it ? Manila 2018 is faster than 2016 or 2017 and I think we can live with this twitter glitch.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mikew29

hi
wanted to let everyone know that arkswitch task manager causes the same sod issue that mmtask manager does.
has anyone found a finger friendly task manager that works with the newer ms build?

running deepshing x11 without mmtask manager

I am testing Xtask.
Download Here
Last edited by dotcompt; 4th November 2010 at 03:18 PM.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, best rom for touch pro 2, da bomb, deepshining rom, dotcompt at xda, dotcompt eats co0kies !!, dotcompt is a god, great, htc stock rom wm 6.5, speed and stable
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes