Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,344 Members 46,558 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[WWE][ROM] ★ ☆ ★ 23-Apr ● DeepShining 29019 | 21916 ● Rhod 2.10 Sense 2.5.2021 ★ ☆ ★

Tip us?
 
latinohot
Old
#4771  
latinohot's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 177
Posts: 1,749
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: all over the u.s.a
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonxjq View Post
In Jackos ROMs, does AGPS work or if there is AGPS notification on the taskbar?
don't know, as i don't use much gps functions on window anymore, i instead use xdandroid on my tilt2 and it runs smooth enough that i don't even use wm much anymore, plus i bought a lg thrill 4g, and the difference between these two phones is simply nigh and day.

but if you're looking for an alternative to Dot's rom
then Jacko's evo is the rom for you

Samsung Galaxy Mega(rooted)
Samsung Galaxy S 4(I527)Rooted Running Golden Eye Rom
Samsung Galaxy S 4(M919x2)Rooted Running Golden Eye Roms
Samsung Galaxy S 2 Sky Rocket
Root, Running AoCP5.9.5
TILT 2 SPL HARD 0.85RADIO 4.49.25.91/ OliNex WM ROM= Jackos EVO RushLite WWE /Android Rom= XGB2.3.7
HTC TILT = Retired, HTC Pure = Retired
 
dotcompt
Old
#4772  
dotcompt's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 884
Posts: 2,086
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Porto

 
DONATE TO ME
Oh, how I miss you guys.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium
YOU CAN´T RUSH PERFECTION



● Follow me on Twitter ●



● if you feel so ●
 
cajunflavoredbob
Old
#4773  
cajunflavoredbob's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6,816
Posts: 9,604
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Your Basement
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcompt View Post
Oh, how I miss you guys.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium
Hey Dot! What's up? Haven't seen you around in ages.
¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯ New users: Please click HERE or HERE before posting ¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯

PHP Code:
public class XDA {
    public static 
void main(String[] args) {
        
System.out.println("XDA Member");
                if (
You beg for thanks) {
                        
"Go Jump Off a Bridge!";
        }
    }

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord. –Proverbs 18:22 KJV
 
dotcompt
Old
#4774  
dotcompt's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 884
Posts: 2,086
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Porto

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunflavoredbob View Post
Hey Dot! What's up? Haven't seen you around in ages.
I've move on to the dark side, you can find me here.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=783

Stay well.

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
YOU CAN´T RUSH PERFECTION



● Follow me on Twitter ●



● if you feel so ●
 
cajunflavoredbob
Old
#4775  
cajunflavoredbob's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6,816
Posts: 9,604
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Your Basement
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcompt View Post
I've move on to the dark side, you can find me here.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=783

Stay well.

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
I'm sticking with my HD2 for a while longer. It's still a beast of a device.
¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯ New users: Please click HERE or HERE before posting ¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯

PHP Code:
public class XDA {
    public static 
void main(String[] args) {
        
System.out.println("XDA Member");
                if (
You beg for thanks) {
                        
"Go Jump Off a Bridge!";
        }
    }

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord. –Proverbs 18:22 KJV
 
andre@ak47.co.za
Old
#4776  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 22
Join Date: Feb 2010
Default Android for Touch Pro 2

Hi All

Before you take me apart, I know this is the Windows Mobile thread. I have been using Deepshining for a very very long time. I would like to flash my TP2 with Android for my wife.

Can anybody recommend a good Android flash for my TP2 developed here at XDA that is the equivalent to Deepshining (in terms of quality)?
 
cajunflavoredbob
Old
#4777  
cajunflavoredbob's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6,816
Posts: 9,604
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Your Basement
Quote:
Originally Posted by andre@ak47.co.za View Post
Hi All

Before you take me apart, I know this is the Windows Mobile thread. I have been using Deepshining for a very very long time. I would like to flash my TP2 with Android for my wife.

Can anybody recommend a good Android flash for my TP2 developed here at XDA that is the equivalent to Deepshining (in terms of quality)?
Try looking in the Android development area. There are several options, including NAND builds now. For assistance with installing or choosing one, please ask in the proper area.
¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯ New users: Please click HERE or HERE before posting ¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯

PHP Code:
public class XDA {
    public static 
void main(String[] args) {
        
System.out.println("XDA Member");
                if (
You beg for thanks) {
                        
"Go Jump Off a Bridge!";
        }
    }

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord. –Proverbs 18:22 KJV
 
andre@ak47.co.za
Old
#4778  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 22
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunflavoredbob View Post
Try looking in the Android development area. There are several options, including NAND builds now. For assistance with installing or choosing one, please ask in the proper area.
Dude, seriously? Are you stupid? Please stay away if you can't add anything of value. I specifically asked here if someone could recommend a Android ROM for my TP2 because I was looking for something equivalent to Deepshinings' quality. I would trust a reply here more, which is why I asked here. Otherwise I would just have trolled through the Android threads perhaps ending up testing a few before I find something decent. Capish?!
 
arrrghhh
Old
#4779  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3,535
Posts: 11,190
Join Date: Feb 2007

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by andre@ak47.co.za View Post
Dude, seriously? Are you stupid? Please stay away if you can't add anything of value. I specifically asked here if someone could recommend a Android ROM for my TP2 because I was looking for something equivalent to Deepshinings' quality. I would trust a reply here more, which is why I asked here. Otherwise I would just have trolled through the Android threads perhaps ending up testing a few before I find something decent. Capish?!
This is the WinMo section, and you're asking for Android advice...

C'mon. Don't call people stupid when you, yourself, are in fact doing something that's stupid. There's not a ton of choice for actual Android ROM's (last count - 2). So pick your poison.
The Following User Says Thank You to arrrghhh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
andre@ak47.co.za
Old
#4780  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 22
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
This is the WinMo section, and you're asking for Android advice...

C'mon. Don't call people stupid when you, yourself, are in fact doing something that's stupid. There's not a ton of choice for actual Android ROM's (last count - 2). So pick your poison.
Why don't you c'mon? I asked here for a specific reason. If you guys are unable to see that, then clearly...no I should shut up before I say something inappropriate. Honestly, I asked here because I was looking for an Android rom that has the same quality as Deepshining as Deepshining really impressed me. I am not asking anybody to troubleshoot my Android device/rom or anything.

I am going to retaliate if someone gives me a really sh1tty answer. Just a plain old look at this or this rom would have been sufficient, but clearly MS fanboys lack tact. I also like Windows Mobile, but someone could have just answered straight. Someone that has used Deepshining and that has already tried one of the 2 (as you have pointed out) Android roms that could recommend one. Why give me lip about it?

I have made it very clear why I came to this forum to ask advice on a choice.

Otherwise it could have been a case of me asking the same question in the Android forum and some other jackass going, "Windows Mobile?? why would you use that, any Android rom would be better". Surely you can see my point?

Tags
awesome, best rom for touch pro 2, da bomb, deepshining rom, dotcompt at xda, dotcompt eats co0kies !!, dotcompt is a god, great, htc stock rom wm 6.5, speed and stable
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes