5,605,835 Members 47,611 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

diamond2 needs reset to wakeup! Please help!

Tip us?

eL_Siocco
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Some times alarm clock sound doesn't work.... the audio level is high...

cassper1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Man View Post
6.5 is out, has been out for a while now for the TD2...What are you waiting for, might solve this issue...gogogo!
I am afraid I have to bump the thread.. I received my device from the HTC service with a new 6.5 ROM installed, and I started having this problem. The deviced sleeps and does not react to pressing Power button, neither to pulling the stylus. The only way how to wake it is to remove the battery and switch it on again. Any idea how to solve this?

andremgomes
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default The same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassper1 View Post
I am afraid I have to bump the thread.. I received my device from the HTC service with a new 6.5 ROM installed, and I started having this problem. The deviced sleeps and does not react to pressing Power button, neither to pulling the stylus. The only way how to wake it is to remove the battery and switch it on again. Any idea how to solve this?
My TD2 starts the same problem . After some standby time the power button stops working. I tryed to re-flash ROMs , Hard Reset, Change the battery, and nothing solve the problem. The Power Button not working! The only way is soft reset... Any idea?

Bruce Inman
Old
Thanks Meter 118
This is referred to as the "Standby of Death"
The only fix I am aware of is to flash a custom ROM.
Bruce
Samsung Galaxy S4:

cukierkas
Old
Thanks Meter 220
hello guys. there is no need to flash a new rom. i had same issue, but hard reset and backup restore helped me. try this on your phone. for back-up, use sk tools
http://www.s-k-tools.com/index.html?sktools/m_feat.html