Default Real-time traffic report - Like Yahoo!Go 3

Hello all,

I have been frantically looking for some free app that shows actual traffic reports with incident description like Yahoo!Go 2 & 3 do it.

Installing Yahoo!Go 3 worked but the grafics are all messed up and only a screen touch will redraw the content. I know this has been an issue ever since the new HTC T-series came out. My old Kaiser worked fine.

Here my questions...
1) Can Yahoo!Go 3 be fixed or some sort of additional driver installed so that the app renders the map and content correctly?

2) If that is not possible is there any other software out there that takes advantage of the Yahoo Traffic feed API (http://developer.yahoo.com/traffic/rss/V1/index.html) or software that does the same thing?

The reason I like the actual report is because it gives me a better idea how severe the traffic really is. The Yahoo report shows the time of incident, severity an ETA on when the incident will be cleared and other useful info. The Google Map's color segments are nice, but being able to make an educated decision on what route to take based on actual incidents works better for me.

BTW, I life in the bay area.

PS: There is a new community based WM app out that tracks other usesrs speed and lets them update the traffic status in real time. The software is still a little buggy but this could be something really cool.

Here the link : www.waze.com

Thanks everyone for your input.