[ROM] Motorola Blur OS- Version 1.0

OP Kazan22

17th October 2009, 03:57 PM   |  #81  
Thanks Meter: 0

46 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene373

Magic has worked since the updated firmware, that's no news there.

nope, for this blur it worked after I took those 2 libs from 0.7 and push it to my 0.6
17th October 2009, 03:57 PM   |  #82  

43 posts
between jester's blur and drizy's blur, what do you think about the two,
i havn't tried jesters blur yet, i want to know if it is close as good as drizzy's blur
17th October 2009, 04:01 PM   |  #83  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 7,302

5,626 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabbas

nope, for this blur it worked after I took those 2 libs from 0.7 and push it to my 0.6

lol, yeah there the same 2 files that has always worked for magic is what I'm trying to say Cool though, at least magic users still have the BT envy of the G1 & MT3G user's lol
17th October 2009, 04:06 PM   |  #84  
NY,NY
Thanks Meter: 3

275 posts
We all kno drizzy was wrong for trying to scam that dude you live and you learn so

1. Drizzy is a XDA developer he's good at what he does so dont rip him a new one he knows he's an ass and he's wrong im sure

2. Dont do any personal bizzness with him anymore and keep it strictly rom based and friendly

3. I dont kno everything that happened but he's doing a great job with MotoBlur so let him do what he do and everyone move on

case in point he's an ass for doing what he did, Everyone does some wrong in they life he just got caught and put out there completely so you live,learn and you dont do it again, He's a Developer on this Forum(XDA) for 1 of the best phones to date The Tmobile G1/Dream, you cant knock him for that so let him carry on his work and im not completely defending him im just saying put it in the past and move on he knows he was wrong for doing that so let it be and move on.

LONG LIVE XDA DEVELOPERS!! he was 1 of the developers who made me a true believer in the Tmobile G1/Dream and for that i thank him and every other developer on that peice of hardware. cause i for 1 wanna see this and every other rom be finished i dont kno about yall but i do.
17th October 2009, 04:20 PM   |  #85  
Flag Houston

69 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RanT476

We all kno drizzy was wrong for trying to scam that dude you live and you learn so

1. Drizzy is a XDA developer he's good at what he does so dont rip him a new one he knows he's an ass and he's wrong im sure

LONG LIVE XDA DEVELOPERS!! he was 1 of the developers who made me a true believer in the Tmobile G1/Dream and for that i thank him and every other developer on that peice of hardware. cause i for 1 wanna see this and every other rom be finished i dont kno about yall but i do.

I feel the same way... Drizzy and Jac was the reason I kept my g1 and didnt run back to sprint and get the htc touch pro or one of the other htc phones... yeah he was WRONG WAS **** if he DID infact try to SCAM someone or STEAL their work.. but dont kill him off the site... make him apologize formally!!!! To the entire site and make it a STICKY in EVERY other PHONES forum on XDA
17th October 2009, 04:23 PM   |  #86  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 17

130 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RanT476

2. Dont do any personal bizzness with him anymore and keep it strictly rom based and friendly

3. I dont kno everything that happened but he's doing a great job with MotoBlur so let him do what he do and everyone move on

case in point he's an ass for doing what he did, Everyone does some wrong in they life he just got caught and put out there completely so you live,learn and you dont do it again, He's a Developer on this Forum(XDA) for 1 of the best phones to date The Tmobile G1/Dream, you cant knock him for that so let him carry on his work and im not completely defending him im just saying put it in the past and move on he knows he was wrong for doing that so let it be and move on.

I totally agree and couldn't have said it any better.
I was looking at getting rid of my old G1 phone, until Drizzy started porting this one across. I will gladly donate to him for this.

Drizzy was wrong, but you live and learn. He's awesome at what he does for this community - and one of the reasons, along with the other great devs, that people keep coming back here.

I'm sure he knows that he f**ked up... who hasn't in the past...
Lets all try and move on, and keep a good dev working here on xda!

Pleeeeeease
17th October 2009, 04:24 PM   |  #87  
NY,NY
Thanks Meter: 3

275 posts
exactally agreed djhollygrove & br3tty

dont bash him till he leaves im sure he's 1 of the reasons alot of you kept your G1's and he's 1 of the people keeing this forum going so Mods of this site you cant knock em he's wrong but u cant knock em so in some way shape or form he saved all of us money lol and also shout outs to Cyanogen cant forget him and ALL the other mods/rom cookers/developers on this site thank you all of you
Last edited by RanT476; 17th October 2009 at 04:28 PM.
17th October 2009, 04:26 PM   |  #88  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 17

130 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djhollygrove

I feel the same way... Drizzy and Jac was the reason I kept my g1 and didnt run back to sprint and get the htc touch pro or one of the other htc phones... yeah he was WRONG WAS **** if he DID infact try to SCAM someone or STEAL their work.. but dont kill him off the site... make him apologize formally!!!! To the entire site and make it a STICKY in EVERY other PHONES forum on XDA

I'd also agree with this - but only if Drizzy wanted to do it... not forced to do it.

Drizzy, you've done a great job here. Please make it right, and move on.
17th October 2009, 04:26 PM   |  #89  
Thanks Meter: 2

308 posts
[QUOTE=eugene373;4753651]not likely, at least not till it

Still used your 0.6 and flashed 36h before 0.7 without wiping and until now it is stable and very fast for me.

Also BT works with 0.7 on my G1/ADP (tested in car).
Last edited by yeticomes; 17th October 2009 at 04:50 PM.
17th October 2009, 04:27 PM   |  #90  
Banned

1,032 posts
Why is everybody saying i tried to scam someone, wth is everyone talking about, im trying to delte everything so I wont get charged for 506 copyright federal law i BROKE!

I received notice's, letters, threats from moto but i continued to do what I wanted to do, just for you all, now im trying to duck these charges so what is this scam your all talking about!

my situation is worst than cyanogens, but i am still here!

Drizzy~

EDIT: I have 0.8 ready!!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread