Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,291 Members 47,554 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA][23.10.2009] Pocket Coffee Mobile 1.0

Tip us?

abhi_agga
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hey bro, i checked, i can play other games and all and many programs work also. but i downloaded all ur programs but none work, i got .net 3.5

bbonzz
Old
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
.net is useless, since as told everything needed is already embedded. try to install qvga version: i know it's too small and you'll see it only half screen; but try anyway. if it starts, this means you haven't enough free memory to use the wvga version (qvga use less resources, since of course graphics are smaller). If it doesn't start at all, again i guess there's something wrong with your device (and can't imagine what: it works on all htc devices and also on samsungs...)
Like my work and want to offer me a beer?

DIY TV guide
Replace HTCAlbum with Resco Photo Manager

Master_Rex
Old
Thanks Meter 2
hahahahahah! We ALWAYS say this here in Greece when a new state-of-the art gadget or cell phone arrives! Now I can finally reply "Yes" when they ask me this question about my HD2! Thanks!!

brunoq
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Very good application. Even in France, we say

"et çà fait aussi le café ? !!! "

YES ;)

bbonzz
Old
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunoq View Post
"et çà fait aussi le café ? !!! "
mais oui, bien sure!

DIY TV guide

erichss
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbonzz View Post
have your friends ever told you "cool phone, but does it makes coffe? No? A pity...". Well, now your device will also make coffee. And not only: cappuccino, tea, milk, hot chocolate...

Here is the Windows Mobile "light" version: it has no timebomb, but he coffee machine only gives two products.
If you like it, send me a small donation (a cup of coffee is more than enough :). Please, write you donation is for Pocket Coffee Mobile) and i'll send you the Windows Mobile full version.

Usage:
Click the display and select the product. Once the coffe machine has finished to pour coffe, click on the cup to display it alone and offer your friends a fresh cup of coffee. Then click again to come back to coffee machine. Click on "off" symbol on coffee machine to exit.

Products:
-short espresso, 1 cup
-short espresso, 2 cups

Other products available in full version:
-long espresso, 1 cup
-long espresso, 2 cups
-moroccan, 1 cup
-moroccan, 2 cups
-cappuccino
-american coffee
-hot chocolate
-tea
-milk

Credits:
Some sounds are from freesounds.org
- the cup on table sound is by bigjoedrummer
- the coffee pouring is by klankschap
- the frothing milk is by tlipfert

DOWNLOAD:
DIRECTLY FROM MY WEBSITE
Sounds like a cool app. But I noticed something about the link in your signature of "all apps at my site"....the apps that link to the freewareppc site all link to the pocketnoise app.....

bbonzz
Old
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by erichss View Post
Sounds like a cool app. But I noticed something about the link in your signature of "all apps at my site"....the apps that link to the freewareppc site all link to the pocketnoise app.....
Please, explain. The link on my signature links to my website homepage. Freewareppc is not my site, so what that's got to do with it?

DIY TV guide

Paterr
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Pocket Coffee Mobile 1.0 (2010/01/22)

Hello;

ALL the light versions installed on my HD2 (WM 6.5 Pro) have the same "french" message:
Le programme ne pourra pas s'executer correctement car il a été conçu pour une version antérieure du logiciel, Windows"

And it works (!!!!) one time and no more;

Do you know why ???? and what is "the solution" ???

Thanks

Paterr

bbonzz
Old
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
You probably will see the same message installing the 90% of software: it's because i don't limit the installation to a specific device, but leave it "opened". But it's not an error, it's simply a "warning message"
btw, the french translation is not correct: "ne pourra pas s'executer" is a definitive sentence, while the right translation is "pourrait ne pas s'executer"

DIY TV guide

Paterr
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Sorry;

1 - I confirm the french message
"Le programme ne pourra pas s'executer correctement car il a été conçu pour une version antérieure du logiciel Windows".

2 - It run on time and no more????

I have WM 6.5

Thanks

Tags
cappuccino, coffee, machine, milk, tea