[RUU] CustomRUU for Leo

Search This thread

udK

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 15, 2007
Switzerland
Hi all, I've created HTC Leo CustomRUU patched to perform a 'task 32' instead of a 'task 28' after flashing an .nbh, so it will not format your device if you just flash a radio or a splash screen.

How to: Drop the .nbh file of your choice in the same folder as CustomRUU and start flashing.

Have fun.

Changelog:

v1.0

• First release.

Attachments

• Leo_CustomRUU.zip
    617.8 KB · Views: 242,374

be_vigilant

Dec 23, 2006
Wakefield
Excellent first leo tool thanks UDK.

Good to see you over here sparkienl :) I followed your blackstone ROM kitchen thread. Cant wait to dump my Leo ROM and get it into the VK. First plan to get the OS upgraded to one from the COM3 branch. I think having the start button and close button on the bottom will REALLY help LEO one handed operation.

Lets hope for a hardspl

Last edited:

lucid

Dec 8, 2005
Amsterdam
www.reperion.com
Would this Custom RUU flash a Signed WWE ROM

to an NL (Dutch) device ?

In other words, would this enable a language change at
the least, without the need for SPL ?

l3v5y

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 13, 2007
Bristol
to an NL (Dutch) device ?

In other words, would this enable a language change at
the least, without the need for SPL ?

You may need to CID unlock the device (which will come with HardSPL I think). This RUU is no different to the one that ships with the ROM itself, apart from being patched to not hardreset which is a little pointless on a reflash of the OS...

sayborg

Dec 10, 2004
brussels
Dutch Os to WWE OS?

You may need to CID unlock the device (which will come with HardSPL I think). This RUU is no different to the one that ships with the ROM itself, apart from being patched to not hardreset which is a little pointless on a reflash of the OS...

Hello,

I am thinking about buying the Dutch OS HD2 tomorrow (6th of November) instead of waiting the 13rd November for the UK version in the Netherlands.

I have 2 questions:

1) Is it possible at this stage to flash a WWE OS? If yes, how?

2) If I flash it to the WWE OS, am I losing the warranty?

Please advise

Many thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all, I've created HTC Leo CustomRUU patched to perform a 'task 32' instead of a 'task 28' after flashing an .nbh, so it will not format your device if you just flash a radio or a splash screen.

How to: Drop the .nbh file of your choice in the same folder as CustomRUU and start flashing.

Have fun.

Changelog:

v1.0

• First release.