I made this Plugin, because I think it's very useful for me - and perhaps it's also useful for you.
Another Launcher? No - not like the Launcher, which are already available - I wouldn't have developed it otherwise - and I developed it mostly on my handy, because I hadn't much time the last weeks.
You can define in some Launchers what you want - but what about if you want to start quickly something, which is not in your Favos?
And how about a Keyboard direct in Titanium? (could tease some iPhone-Fans )
And therefore "TitaniumStarter" - to start everything quickly. Together with Favorites Plugin of contable and JMLLauncher from JMHL (and jmltoday) I got a wonderful "Launch suite"
- Keyboard direct in Titanium Panel
- Full animated switching between Keyboard and Results (it should look cool)
- Designed to launch quickly each program in Start Menu with direct accessable different input methods
- Installed by TICS_installer: So it will work in ALL THEMES not only Standard Titanium, also Blizz,Josito,... (if you want to make a special .plg for the keyboard in your favorite Theme, just give it to me, I will integrate it)
- ALL RESOLUTIONS: QVGA, WQVGA, VGA, WVGA
- ALL ROM-Languages - no dependencies to a country or WWE-ROM - it knows, where your Start Menu is to find
- Different type modes (left side of keyboard):
-- I = one letter will start search for all Programs in Startmenu with this abecedarian letter
-- II = one letter needs tab on "GO", after two letters automatic search
-- III = type the word as long you want - only "GO" initiates search
- Wildcard-Search - e.g. "*oo" in Mode III would find "Groovefish" as well as "Bluetooth Explorer"
- Launches programs/chooses letter after tab on plugin - possible because of AreaButtons of JMLPanex
- To erase last letter just click backward button in the bottom-right corner under "GO"
- to erase all input just click on current mode on left side
- ...little bit more- just find it out
Changelog & additional Features of 2.0:
- now can search all subfolders of Start Menu
- Search Algorithm written in C - so very fast search
- completely redeveloped data structure
- Adjustable Animation-speed (Set Animation Time not too low, to prevent Timeouts)
- Links can viewed with or without Folder Info
- Extra Design for Folder-View/Non-Folder View
- Context Menu to change Folder-View, Refresh,Animation-Speed
- After Start an Application, Plugin switch to Keyboard and refresh itself
- Skinable - only provide a new /image-Directory
- Little bit more, which I've forgotten now
AddOn: If your Animation is too slow - you can use smaller Images, which has been made by Jumba - just replace the Images with them from Image-Directory of TitaniumStarter.
- Mortscript 4.2 or higher *Download Mortscript 4.2*
- JMLPanex >= 2.0 / better 2.10 *Download JMLPanex* for working Titanium-Buttons
I have some ideas for updates or for another usages of this - it's something what I have developed/will develop ocassionally.
TitaniumStarter is free und will stay free - please don't repost it without asking.
Install to Main Memory like every Titanium Plugin and of course: I overtake no responsibility for damaging your device (however this should go )
JMHL for JMLPanex
MattJackson for Keyboard-Image
Mort for Mortscript
Hope you like it and its useful for you (or only to impress a little bit some iPhone-Users )
TitaniumRSS, TICS, TitaniumStarter, JMLLibrary and the other stuff-
Like my work? To spend much more nights, if you want, you can donate a cup of coffee for me.