Updated for CyanogenMod 6x,
for CM 6.0.0-DS ~theme rev B ~ DOWNLOAD HERE & Flash from recovery.
Updated for CyanogenMod 6x,
for CM 6.0.0-DS ~theme rev A ~ DOWNLOAD HERE & Flash from recovery.
Updated for CyanogenMod 5x,
for CM 5.0.8-DS theme rev B - DOWNLOAD HERE & Flash from recovery.
- revision A for CyanogenMOD 5.0.8-DS
- Reverted to battery icon in screenshot (black charge indicator)
- Spinner (loading anim) changed
- Wifi Signal Icon tidied up
- GPS anim altered
- revision C for CyanogenMOD 5.0.7-DS
- Themed framework (loads (C:battery icon tweaked))
- Themed Gmail (some more theming (icons))
- Themed Settings (some)
Screenshot is a mockup for now (hence the old date).
(theme revision goes back to A for each rom release (carrying over the changes previously made)
old CM 4X
I want to thank those who have made a donation, I maintain the theme as best I can and update for new ROM updates as soon as I can, sometimes the workload of the day job causes some delays but I appreciate the donations from those who choose to do so, it means alot.
feature / details requests / ideas, post them here.
Thanks particularly to drpfenderson, djengizz, AndroidAppCritic & garok89 for their help along the way, and anyone who threw in ideas that I've neglected to mention.
I've called this 'MarksTheme' because I'm Mark, and I made most of this theme.
I'm not really into the codewriting of it all, infact I rarely venture into so much as an XML, but I do like things to look nice.
I'm a fine-arts photographer by profession, a very visual person, I make and source png's and bring them together in this theme as whatever I feel looks nice.
Thanks particularly to drpfenderson maker of Enoch and EnochX which got me started
consider all releases as Beta, they are stable but may have issues
CURRENT RELEASE = 184.108.40.206 rev C
- Previous version of basic theme - 220.127.116.11.a (100% good)
- Optional Themed Gmail - Gmail (save it to your sd card, install it with a file explorer such as andexplorer).
- Optional Themed Email - Email (save it to your sd card, install it with a file explorer such as andexplorer).
- Optional Themed Market - Market (save it to your sd card, install it with a file explorer such as andexplorer).
- Optional Themed Gtalk - Gtalk (save it to your sd card, install it with a file explorer such as andexplorer)
- flash the basic theme first. filename matches cyanogen rom release.
- google apps contains theming to gmail, email and vending, reset to original HERE, filenames are my version numbers, based on Android 1.6.
- Launcher packs contain standard and advanced launcher. filename matches cyanogen rom release (they usually work on newer releases also unless cyanogen changed something in the launcher).
- Lockscreens can be removed by reflashing theme (usually) or reflashing ROM (always). filename matches cyanogen rom release.
- Advanced Launcher and Standard Launcher.
- Optimized png's throughout
- many elements skinned
- Themed gmail and market (optional)
- Black, Colourful, Fast.
If you are asking for help, try and help yourself first.
flash a rom, make sure the rom works, flash the theme, make sure the theme works, flash extras and check that they work.
'repair ext filesystems' helps the 'stuck at G1 bootscreen' thing.
'fix_permissions' can help problems with forcecloses.
clearing caches helps with software freaking out.
- Theme problem? reflash the theme.
- Still a problem? reflash the ROM, then the theme.
- Bigger problem? reflash HTC 1.6, then the ROM, then the theme.
- Big-Ass problem? Wipe, reflash HTC 1.6, then the ROM, then the theme.
- Holy F*****g Crap? Format and repartition your SD, Wipe phone, reflash HTC 1.6, then the ROM, then the theme.
When asking for help, people need to know,
- Phone model and region
- ROM name and version
- theme name and version
- what is the problem
- what causes the problem to occur
- what have you already tried that has failed to fix it
- After installing it's taking forever to boot up - it can take up to 30 minutes to get past the G1 screen sometimes with a first install
- My Gmail isn't coming in automatically - clear gmail cache and data, then reboot, usually fixes it
- I applied the themed google apps and something isn't working - flash the standard google apps from HERE
- It all went to crap and I didn't make a nandroid backup - then you're a muppet.
- I've got a problem and I want you to fix it - aint happening, first thing you should do is look through this thread, or search through it, if you have no luck then look in threads for other themes for the same ROM, if that fails then put up a shout in here, maybe I can help, maybe someone smarter than me can help, maybe.
- Can you change X? I don't like it. - short answer = no. Long answer = this theme is how I like it, I listen to all ideas and suggestions and maybe I'll change something based on that if I like the idea or enough people ask for it, thats why there are three versions of the lockscreen and no lockscreen in the basic theme, also there are a load of custom launchers. When I have the time I make pretty stuff.
- Who the hell are you anyway? - google is your friend, it ain't hard.
- I love your theme and want to send you money, fast cars, promiscuous women, etc - Donate link in sig.