Originally Posted by DinoZ1
Do you think the HTC HD" will be the first iPhone killer?
this is very personal, at least to me, from the start, iPhone is just not for me, it is kinda gadget to me more than a proper phone and it has apps restriction for me but HTC with WM gives me everything I need. HTC Touch HD has already been iPhone killer to me. I know I'm giving comment too personally, but here are my preferences that why iPhone never been too good for me:
1: iPhone can't switch battery, very often it will run out of battery in the middle of something really busy
2. less display resolution and smaller even though the display look stunning
3. doesn't have Garmin and no support for the best map (Garmin format) in my country
4. I prefer expandable memory cards
5. front camera even though HD2 doesn't have one too, what a huge disappointment, but not a deal breaker to me
6. HTC has great support and great fun with many cooked roms to play here, what about iphone?
7. smaller screen with iphone which make me find it difficult with lot of errors when entering texts as multi touch require finger flesh instead of nails pin- pointing with resistive screen. Though multi touch feels real awesome and ultra responsive. Now the HD2 is with multitouch too and with bigger screen!
8. I prefer WM OS as it supports more apps and has lots more settings to play with