Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,021 Members 45,460 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Voice recognition like N95.

Tip us?

cobnut
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Voice recognition like N95.

I know its not out yet, but when it is could someone tell me if it has this for use with bluetooth headset as I have a N95 8GB and its the best bit of the phone, recognises any clearly spoken name without programing your voice.

Cheers in advance.

Pantaloonie
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Microsoft Voice Command has done that for years, and more.

cobnut
Old
(Last edited by cobnut; 28th October 2009 at 11:31 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for the reply, as I'm still knocking stones together as I have not had a touch phone I wasn't sure of this feature. But sounds promising. Cheers.

slowcat2
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Voice Command in WM...

Just got a Touch 2 on T-Mobile (UK)... no sign of any voice input anywhere (not even learnt Voice Tags as on old smartphones). No mention in the PDF manual either - could this be something T-Mobile has removed? (Also no Twitter client, or Youtube - both present in HTC version I think)...

mallman
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowcat2 View Post
Just got a Touch 2 on T-Mobile (UK)... no sign of any voice input anywhere (not even learnt Voice Tags as on old smartphones). No mention in the PDF manual either - could this be something T-Mobile has removed? (Also no Twitter client, or Youtube - both present in HTC version I think)...
possibly yes. Carriers typically screw up a good thing. Ultimately hurting the HTC brand in my opinion. HTC has launched a new ad campaign which is supposed to strengthen their brand. Let's wish them good luck as they are hands down the best mind behind the devices, not the carriers
Like my work? Feeling generous?

By clicking HERE

Device: Note 3
ROM: MyRom
Carrier: T-Mobile

elyl
Old
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowcat2 View Post
Microsoft Voice Command is a separate program - not part of the operating system. You will need to download it. And probably pay for it.

colasmar
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by elyl View Post
Microsoft Voice Command is a separate program - not part of the operating system. You will need to download it. And probably pay for it.
I'm a biker and the problem is to command the phone by the bluetooth headset cenral buton. I had tried with Voice2go but it' seem's impossible to command the HD2 from the HeadSet.
Did you make the test with MSVoice Command or another soft ?
Thank you