NOTE 3: anyone having USB problems with the device after it already entered SSPL mode, please copy SSPL-Manual-Rhodium.exe from SSPL-Manual-RhodiumW.zip (available on our site), copy it to the device and run it. then once the screen has gone black, run the Hard-SPL package on the PC and you must select Manual flash option. *important*: make sure that the USB cable is plugged in and device is synced to Windows Mobile even if doing manual method.
I posted this at PPCGeeks also, but here is a problem I am having while trying to unlock in Windows 7 x64 using WMDC.
1. Ran the .exe
2. Screen pops up "Preparing to flash, press ok to wait. I press ok.
3. The screen goes black (like it's supposed to), Active Sync DISCONNECTS, and a box pops up: "Welcome to the ROM update utility...". I check the box "I understand the caution..." and click next.
4. The next box pops up "Follow the instructions..." and I check the box "I completed the steps..."
5. A box pops up: "Verifying the information on your PDA phone...please wait..."
6. About 30 seconds go by, and an error box pops up: Error : Connection...
7. The screen remains black and the phone non-functional. I have to soft-reset the device at this point.
When I soft-reset in #7 above, the computer dink-donks like when you disconnect the UBS cable, so there's still some sort of connection the PC is recognizing. I tried a second time after installing the enablerapinew.cab (using auto mode) and got the exact same errors.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|