Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,531 Members 51,168 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

If you have demoed an HD2, please post here saying when and where

Tip us?

Shasarak
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 125
Default If you have demoed an HD2, please post here saying when and where

I'd like to get a list of which shops in which cities actually have HD2's available for demonstrations. (Personally I'd like somewhere in London, but other people will want them in other places!)

Obviously feel free to tell us what you thought of the phone when you demo'ed it.

WildWayz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasarak View Post
I'd like to get a list of which shops in which cities actually have HD2's available for demonstrations. (Personally I'd like somewhere in London, but other people will want them in other places!)

Obviously feel free to tell us what you thought of the phone when you demo'ed it.
Got one to test
I have been playing with it since last week, and some things are great - somethings I dont like. I don't really want to say much as it may not be final software.

twisted-pixel
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have to say I'm very suspicious of all these people who claim to have a device 'but can't say anything because they might get into trouble'...

I believe Belafont because at the very least he posted pics and feedback....

hey..maybe I've got on here to play with...can't say anything of course...you'll have to wait......

yeah right

Tomo1340
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildWayz View Post
Got one to test
I have been playing with it since last week, and some things are great - somethings I dont like. I don't really want to say much as it may not be final software.
You could still say but put a disclosure that it might not be the final ROM.

kinnyfaifai
Old
Thanks Meter 14
To be fair, the release date is just around the corner so we'll get more answers soon.

There's supposed to be another announcement on the 4th Nov, not sure what other details they can give but still going ot be interesting nonetheless.
Current: LG G3 - D855
Model: Black 16GB - 32GB microSD
Rom: Stock

Backup: Samsung Galaxy S3 - I9300
Model: White 16GB - 32GB microSD
Rom: Archidroid 1.7.15
--------------------------------------
K700i -> W810i -> P1i -> X1i -> HTC HD2 -> HTC Desire HD -> SGS3 -> LG G3

twisted-pixel
Old
Thanks Meter 0
exactly my point, if wildwayz has one as he claims, why doesn't he tell us about it...show us some pics etc....

with the release just around the corner, what difference would it make to divulge some info?

zoomee
Old
Thanks Meter 16
chill guys

some of us would put our professional lives at risk by speaking out now.
Its called an NDA - Non-Disclosure Agreement

And before you ask - no I aint got one
SGS4 | IPHONE 4S | ATIV S | etc etc

WildWayz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-pixel View Post
exactly my point, if wildwayz has one as he claims, why doesn't he tell us about it...show us some pics etc....

with the release just around the corner, what difference would it make to divulge some info?
Show you some photos? What of? The outside of the case?

I DO have one - even posted a photo of the battery in another thread. I just installed the final ROM on the HTCPedia site - which has fixed the issue with Panoramic Photos.

Not played too much with the final ROM tho...

The reason I can't say too much is because it was a test ROM and I don't want to say anything negative about it as it doesnt give HTC fair chance to correct the issues.

What do you want to know about the HTC HD2? I'll try to answer it as best I can - bare in mind, I am new to Windows Mobile (Last time I used one, was back in the days of the PDAs ).

Shasarak
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 125
Speaking as the OP, I'm actually not very intererested in people who claim to have an HD2 "on test"; the main motivation behind this thread is to identify places (e.g. shops) where members of the general public can go to get HD2 demos of their own. In the early stages of a phone's release cycle, even if a given chain sells the phone, any given branch may well not have enough of them to be able to offer demonstrations. If we can find which places do, that'll be a good start.

Reason4444
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildWayz View Post
What do you want to know about the HTC HD2? I'll try to answer it as best I can - bare in mind, I am new to Windows Mobile (Last time I used one, was back in the days of the PDAs ).
I want to ask about screen material..

Is it made a tempered glass or flexy-plastic ??